Thread: Local Clubs and trails?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

No issue in Allegan at all. We plan on having several jeeps some stock, some modified. Plenty of winches and tow straps to pull you out.

The best first upgrade you can do to your stock jeep is add tow hooks if you don't already have them. For the back it could be as simple as a receiver hitch with a shackle. For the front, it depends on your bumper for how easy it is to add hooks, and probably how much cutting you want to do if you do not go with the factory options.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisSaysOtherwise View Post
    No issue in Allegan at all. We plan on having several jeeps some stock, some modified. Plenty of winches and tow straps to pull you out.

The best first upgrade you can do to your stock jeep is add tow hooks if you don't already have them. For the back it could be as simple as a receiver hitch with a shackle. For the front, it depends on your bumper for how easy it is to add hooks, and probably how much cutting you want to do if you do not go with the factory options.
    I do not want to do any cutting. I found a Winch holder and a Hookable link that can be installed in the reciever hitch for the back.. will probably get both... and see if my winch can be installed on the holder. Also have an emergency bag I should add to this car, that includes a tow strap.