Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: UFWDA Membership Cards

Senior Member GLFWDA Member Ms.ZJ's Avatar

Exclamation UFWDA Membership Cards

I have new cards for some who have renewed or for those who are new to GLFWDA since July 2013.
    Look for me after the quarterly meeting, Sunday at Jeep Creep. I may have one for you!
    Quite the Conundrum

I don't want one. To me, it's a waste of your time and the organization's money. I also have way more stickers than I need.
    KDSRGON GL#2665 KD8EGK
    Thanks to those that do all the hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRhino View Post
    I don't want one. To me, it's a waste of your time and the organization's money. I also have way more stickers than I need.
    Shes talking about UFWDA. Ive always gotten my GLFWDA card and stickers but have never gotten a UFWDA one. A few years back, I tried to sign up on the United website as a member and couldn't because I had no idea of my member number.

Seeing as we become United members with our GL membership, shouldnt we be issued numbers as well? I dont care much about the card but a confirmation of membership would be nice.
    Oz
    KD8NFX

Membership number also needed for Snoblind!

Quote Originally Posted by oz97tj View Post
    Shes talking about UFWDA. Ive always gotten my GLFWDA card and stickers but have never gotten a UFWDA one. A few years back, I tried to sign up on the United website as a member and couldn't because I had no idea of my member number.

Seeing as we become United members with our GL membership, shouldnt we be issued numbers as well? I dont care much about the card but a confirmation of membership would be nice.
    PM your real name or GLFWDA number and I will get your UFWDA number to you.
    Quite the Conundrum

I know my GL number, forgot my United number. My point is I don't need a new laminated card and stickers each year. It's work for Michelle that isn't necessary and a cost to the association.
    KDSRGON GL#2665 KD8EGK
    Thanks to those that do all the hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRhino View Post
    Good!
    I don't have one for you anyway.

And I could skip printing labels, letters, cards and all that laminating of your GLFWDA membership card too if you prefer. I suppose...
    Stickers are no longer sent to renewing members but are available to them by request as well.
    Quite the Conundrum

Has anyone looked into a process that the membership cards could be printed from the website.. The signature could be digitized, you put a blank stock business card in your printer and print it at your home. Then...to print or not to print...that is your question!. If you want it laminated you can send it to me and for $19.95, plus S&H I could do that. :-)..just kidding.

This way Michelle could send you the membership number to get into the sites...would save the clubs some $$$$.

Just a thought.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by hemrides View Post
    Has anyone looked into a process that the membership cards could be printed from the website.. The signature could be digitized, you put a blank stock business card in your printer and print it at your home. Then...to print or not to print...that is your question!. If you want it laminated you can send it to me and for $19.95, plus S&H I could do that. :-)..just kidding.

This way Michelle could send you the membership number to get into the sites...would save the clubs some $$$$.

Just a thought.

Dave
    I never use my glfwda card, it just goes in the drawer with the rest of the "keepers"

OK...but I'm also talking about the GLFWDA cards as well. For that matter this could be done for any club. If we don't send the stickers out...unless requested...then why spend the money on postage and folks time. Do most people put their GLFWDA cards in the drawer and not use them? Would be interesting to know. Are you required to show your card at a run/outing? If the answer is no then why do we spend the money to create them.

Dave