Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DOA 2010

Default DOA 2010

If you’re interested in experiencing some of Michigan’s most unique and scenic terrain, then you may want to consider attending the Mud, Sweat & Gears’ trail riding event Drummond Off-Road Adventure on August 26th – 29th, 2010. The island is located about an hour north-east of the Mackinac bridge, in Lake Huron. D.O.A is open to all full-size ORVs, so whether you are a beginner who is interested in sharpening your driving skills or if you’re a seasoned pro seeking a challenge in more rugged terrain, the island has something to offer to trail riders of all types. Either at the banquet dinner on Saturday evening or around the campfire later on that night, everyone gets to share their stories of worst-stuck or best recovery!

While the trail riding on Drummond is great, there are many activities that make this event one of the most memorable trail rides offered in the region. You’ll want to keep your camera handy; you never know when you might catch a glimpse of a grazing deer, or a bear on the move. If you plan on staying a few extra days beyond D.O.A., there are many activities you can do to enjoy the island to its full potential including golf at one of Michigan’s finest courses, fantastic fishing, or just relaxing on one of the beautiful sandy beaches.

Registration is now open at www.msg4x4club.com

Stay tuned for more exciting news about DOA 2010.

You might as well put yourself down as attending now. You won't want to miss this one, more details coming soon!

I'll even put this out there...

The first 25 people (non-MSG members) to rsvp here before registration opens, will have priority registration status. When a registration date is established, these people will be put in the front of the line for a spot at DOA 2010.

I wish I could give more details now, but I'll let the suspense build for a few days...

Last edited by rtikql8; March 23rd, 2010 at 03:26 PM. Reason: added "non-MSG members"

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member DDS4X4's Avatar

MSG
    Doug - KD8EDH
    UFWDA http://www.ufwda.org/
    GLFWDA http://www.glfwda.org/
    IFWDA http://www.ifwda.org/

2000 WJ Grand Laredo V8 QD UC, trail rated & Doug tested
    Kevins Sliders, 265/75R16 Cooper Discoverer STT, Cobra 76XTR,
    ARBw/Warn 9.5XP, EMU lift, JKS Discos, Icom V-8000, Garmin GPS

If you could see me I am doing a HAPPY dance

Default yippee............

Quote Originally Posted by rtikql8 View Post
    I'll even put this out there...

The first 25 people (non-MSG members) to rsvp here before registration opens, will have priority registration status. When a registration date is established, these people will be put in the front of the line for a spot at DOA 2010.

I wish I could give more details now, but I'll let the suspense build for a few days...

I feel so special now

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member T-way's Avatar

Hmmm......not sure if I'll be able to make it this year. I'll have to see what's going on with the kids - I've got one leaving for college right about then!

Can you guys even HAVE a DOA if I'm not there????? I've only ever missed one of them, and I heard that one wasn't very good!!!!

President - Troll Four Wheelers
    Vice President - ATVOffroad.net
    I'm Still Out There - I Haven't Gone Away!!

This could be the second best one ever.
    Sorry T-Way couldn't resist. Actually sorry to hear that you may not be able to make it. This really could be the biggest one ever.

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member T-way's Avatar

Heck....if I'm not there, who's gonna take over and lead the trail ride???

You don't wanna mess with tradition!!!

President - Troll Four Wheelers
    Vice President - ATVOffroad.net
    I'm Still Out There - I Haven't Gone Away!!