Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: West Branch/St. Helen Jan 7

Shakr

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kb8ymf &#064; Jan 3 2006, 06&#58;03 PM) [snapback]7564[/snapback]</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(95geo &#064; Jan 2 2006, 12&#58;51 PM) [snapback]7513[/snapback]
    its probably going to be pretty boring without any snow... any pictures of this place so i can convince myself to bring my truck even though theres no snow?
    [/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(square eyed rio &#064; Dec 7 2005, 07&#58;42 AM) [snapback]6977[/snapback]</div>
    Mike I will be at the meeting but the truth is I dislike snow ( I dislike the cold in general) so unless the amount of snow is minimal I probably will not be present for the trail ride .
    [/b]
    So is it any wonder why we can&#39;t please everyone&#33; :BangHead:
    jim - kb8ymf
    [/b][/quote]

So I don&#39;t like snow or cold weather , I don&#39;t recall asking anyone to turn the heat up or clear the trails of all snow . I did not ask anyone to change anything , in fact I will not show up therefore the snow is not an issue to me . If others like the snow great ..... another interesting fact is I fit better in my jeep with the doors off or atleast windows down and cold snowy weather is not conducive to this type driving.

Bottom line is I like the summer seasons, this has no bearing on others likes or dislikes .

No hard feelings but your quoting me in this context puts me at one end of the scale and 95 geo (I believe your son) at the other ...maybe you did this as a funny and that&#39;s how I&#39;ll classify it ....... everything is cool

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(square eyed rio &#064; Jan 5 2006, 12&#58;07 PM) [snapback]7646[/snapback]</div>

So I don&#39;t like snow or cold weather , I don&#39;t recall asking anyone to turn the heat up or clear the trails of all snow . I did not ask anyone to change anything , in fact I will not show up therefore the snow is not an issue to me . If others like the snow great ..... another interesting fact is I fit better in my jeep with the doors off or atleast windows down and cold snowy weather is not conducive to this type driving.

Bottom line is I like the summer seasons, this has no bearing on others likes or dislikes .

No hard feelings but your quoting me in this context puts me at one end of the scale and 95 geo (I believe your son) at the other ...maybe you did this as a funny and that&#39;s how I&#39;ll classify it ....... everything is cool
    [/b]

you live in michigan, deal with the snow or quit complaining about it :bigemo_harabe_net-64:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(square eyed rio &#064; Jan 5 2006, 12&#58;07 PM) [snapback]7646[/snapback]</div>
    [/b]
    First off 95Geo is my son, It doesn&#39;t change the fact I was just trying to demonstrate a point. One in which you obviously did get. I was only trying to put into context the range of wants and desires this Association is facing. The age differences and interests vary from soup to nuts. Stockers to rock crawlers. The whole structure the Assn is being changed from is a club based group to a individual based group was done at the insistance of the &#39;New Breed&#39; of user. The instant gratification, want it now generation.
    Whether this group steps up to the task remains to be seen.
    I&#39;m glad to hear you took it in the light it was presented in.
    jim - kb8ymf

I saw Jim&#39;s comment as simply pointing out our member&#39;s vast range of interests.

Speaking of that, seems to me that the GEO has a wierd aversion to mud&#33; :bigemo_harabe_net-59:

Everytime we talk about wheelin, he starts to whine about getting a little dirty.....................
    KDSRGON GL#2665 KD8EGK
    Thanks to those that do all the hard work.

I don&#39;t really think you hafta worry about snow up there...as its been 34-40 degrees and raining all week here.

Ken, you should just wheel that ZJ, and leave the YJ at home.........someone needs to actually wheel their ZJ

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member DDS4X4's Avatar

I&#39;ll be wheeling my WJ ... however, it trys to stay away from deep mud and deep snow ... but what would you expect from a mostly stock Grand. But we like it anyways, it gets us there and back and we always have FUN&#33;
    Doug - KD8EDH
    UFWDA http://www.ufwda.org/
    GLFWDA http://www.glfwda.org/
    IFWDA http://www.ifwda.org/

2000 WJ Grand Laredo V8 QD UC, trail rated & Doug tested
    Kevins Sliders, 265/75R16 Cooper Discoverer STT, Cobra 76XTR,
    ARBw/Warn 9.5XP, EMU lift, JKS Discos, Icom V-8000, Garmin GPS

Shakr

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Roadhouse66 &#064; Jan 6 2006, 12&#58;02 AM) [snapback]7683[/snapback]</div>
    I don&#39;t really think you hafta worry about snow up there...as its been 34-40 degrees and raining all week here.

Ken, you should just wheel that ZJ, and leave the YJ at home.........someone needs to actually wheel their ZJ
    [/b]

Saturday we are celebrating my dads 79th birthday so the wheelin trip is out but I&#39;ll be up for the sunday meeting. My dad is getting old and I can not miss any opportunity to celebrate with him ..... my boys even gave up the monsterjam to sing happy birthday to their Grampa.