Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Glad to own a 4x4 again!

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trail_Fanatic View Post
    Dave,

    We can use all the help we can get. We're up against entire departments of people working 40 hour weeks and even more rich, anti-access groups who routinely sway policy with money. I haven't seen the figures for last year, but the year before that the Sierra Club donated $500,000 to various Michigan politicians.

    Here's a link to the LUC Membership Application:
    http://www.glfwda.org/showthread.php?t=2262

    THANKS for your interest!!!
    Pat, thanks for contacting me and providing the link to the LUC application. Though I have been in the forum for a month or so, I just paid my membership dues and I dont have full forum access yet. My attempt was blocked so I will keep trying until I am fully setup on the forum.

    I understand land access issues and keeping our land open will be a challenge and the opposition is well funded and connected. I look forward to the future challenges to keep OUR lands open and working alongside and four wheeling along with fellow GLFWDA members.

    Dave
    It's good to get involved

  2. #22
    Long Forgotten GLFWDA Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Redford, MI
    Posts
    1,424

    Default

    Welcome and the motivation will be grateful and can only help benefit this Community.

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyTop View Post
    Welcome and the motivation will be grateful and can only help benefit this Community.
    Thanks and I am ready to get rolling and contributing, just kind of waiting for clearance to all Forum sites so I can fill out Land Use Membership application.

    Dave
    It's good to get involved

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinLake4Wheeler View Post
    Pat, thanks for contacting me and providing the link to the LUC application. Though I have been in the forum for a month or so, I just paid my membership dues and I dont have full forum access yet. My attempt was blocked so I will keep trying until I am fully setup on the forum.

    I understand land access issues and keeping our land open will be a challenge and the opposition is well funded and connected. I look forward to the future challenges to keep OUR lands open and working alongside and four wheeling along with fellow GLFWDA members.

    Dave
    Any idea when I will have access to the full forum content? Is there someone I should contact, or does this take several weeks to complete? Dave
    It's good to get involved

  5. #25
    Needin' Time to Wheel GLFWDA Member Jarhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Swartz Creek, MI
    Posts
    4,040
    Blog Entries
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinLake4Wheeler View Post
    Any idea when I will have access to the full forum content? Is there someone I should contact, or does this take several weeks to complete? Dave
    Give Eric a holler via a PM @ mitrail400ex

    or Send Him an E-mail @ fastrt6dakota@aol.com
    Jarhead (Bob)
    Past President GLFWDA
    Former Membership Secretary
    Former Landuse Committee Chair


    http://www.glfwda.org/join.html

  6. #26
    GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member DDS4X4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Ohio
    Posts
    1,758

    Default

    Hang in there, someone will make it happen OR contact you with instructions.

    WELCOME
    Doug - KD8EDH
    UFWDA http://www.ufwda.org/
    GLFWDA http://www.glfwda.org/
    IFWDA http://www.ifwda.org/

    2000 WJ Grand Laredo V8 QD UC, trail rated & Doug tested
    Kevins Sliders, 265/75R16 Cooper Discoverer STT, Cobra 76XTR,
    ARBw/Warn 9.5XP, EMU lift, JKS Discos, Icom V-8000, Garmin GPS

  7. #27
    GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member DDS4X4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Ohio
    Posts
    1,758

    Default

    See, Bob beat me to the post by 1 minute.
    I type too slow!
    Doug - KD8EDH
    UFWDA http://www.ufwda.org/
    GLFWDA http://www.glfwda.org/
    IFWDA http://www.ifwda.org/

    2000 WJ Grand Laredo V8 QD UC, trail rated & Doug tested
    Kevins Sliders, 265/75R16 Cooper Discoverer STT, Cobra 76XTR,
    ARBw/Warn 9.5XP, EMU lift, JKS Discos, Icom V-8000, Garmin GPS

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DDS4X4 View Post
    See, Bob beat me to the post by 1 minute.
    I type too slow!
    Thanks for the response and the help. Dave
    It's good to get involved

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead View Post
    Give Eric a holler via a PM @ mitrail400ex

    or Send Him an E-mail @ fastrt6dakota@aol.com
    Ok and thanks for the contact info. I sent a PM to him.

    I am sure he is busy with many other activities as well as GLFWDA obligations. I just want to get involved to see what all is going on in the area and apply to join the Land Use Committee.

    Dave
    It's good to get involved

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trail_Fanatic View Post
    Dave,

    We can use all the help we can get. We're up against entire departments of people working 40 hour weeks and even more rich, anti-access groups who routinely sway policy with money. I haven't seen the figures for last year, but the year before that the Sierra Club donated $500,000 to various Michigan politicians.

    Here's a link to the LUC Membership Application:
    http://www.glfwda.org/showthread.php?t=2262

    THANKS for your interest!!!
    Bob, I am unable to make the application link work from the thread and dont see any other way to gain access to the membership application.

    Can you help or direct me towards the person who can?

    Dave
    It's good to get involved

Similar Threads

  1. Glad they weren't driving a car....
    By phittie1100 in forum General Chatter
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: May 17th, 2006, 06:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
respective-triangle
respective-triangle
respective-triangle
respective-triangle