Thread: Snow Almost Gone! MABEY

Default Snow Almost Gone! MABEY

Here we are with less than a week left in March and their is still snow on the grownd. It seems like winter just keeps lasting longer and longer. I know that their is no snow down south of cadillac area but we still have snow up north. Now we have threats of a snow storm that is to bring 6 inches of snow. Come on already, enough. Those poor delerious Robins in my front yard are gona freeze. Well anyway, i think its time for the snow to go away for two reasons, when the snow goes away, we get nicer weather. And the other reason is MOREL MUSHROOMS. Best think on the planet. I figured i would start this thread to get some imput on local weather and trail conditions.

Sorry Bout the colors, it looked fun...lmao

Quote Originally Posted by REAPERx9 View Post
    Here we are with less than a week left in March and their is still snow on the grownd. It seems like winter just keeps lasting longer and longer. I know that their is no snow down south of cadillac area but we still have snow up north. Now we have threats of a snow storm that is to bring 6 inches of snow. Come on already, enough. Those poor delerious Robins in my front yard are gona freeze. Well anyway, i think its time for the snow to go away for two reasons, when the snow goes away, we get nicer weather. And the other reason is MOREL MUSHROOMS. Best think on the planet. I figured i would start this thread to get some imput on local weather and trail conditions.

Sorry Bout the colors, it looked fun...lmao
    We haven't had any snow down here in over a month now. West Branch has a little here and there in the woods, but everywhere else is pretty much gone. Last weekend some snow fell, but it pretty much was all gone the following day by noon.

I'm really looking forward to some nicer weather too! I can't wait to get the top off the jeep...
    Oz
    KD8NFX

Someone tell Al Gore that his "global warming" hasn't hit northern Michigan yet!
    K1QD--
    '77 CJ7, 360 AMC w/ DUI, headers, Edelbrock intake, Holley 4150, TF999, D300, D30 & AMC20, 4.56 gears, lockers, winch, fiberglass body. York Air Comp, 6" total lift, 35" BFG MTs, Garvin bumpers/racks.

We have not had snow on the ground down here in the Saginaw area for at least a month now.

It was 60 degrees and sunny here today. Last of the snow piles melted off about 2 weeks ago.
    98 TJ 4.0/5spd, D30 w/Aussie, D44 welded, 3.5" RE Superflex, 1.25" body lift, rear corner crushers with sunken LED taillights, flat fendered front, OBA, sitting on 33s.
    4Given4x4.com
    http://www.jt4x4.com/
    http://www.NOVA4x4.org

Yea we are suppose to get up to 6 inches tonight..... not cool

Default SNOW!!!

I would just like to say that us northern people woke up to 4-6 inches of snow and still have about 5-7 inches to go. Man o Man, come on 45-60 degree weather. Those poor robins....lol

4" and still coming down like my ex's dandruff.

free market capitalist timbercruiser's Avatar

I am entertained by it. I think I'll go for a snowmobile ride!!!
    93 FZJ 80 Locked!!

Chainsaws don't kill trees, I DO!!

Well, not to much longer and it will all be gone....