Thread: New GLFWDA Store? When?

offroadracer99

I was just wondering what is going on with the new GLFWDA Store? The site says, ?A new store is coming soon?, but how soon? Because I ?Keep checking back?, for about 3 months. I was just wondering when we could see some action from the site for a new store. I am not trying to complain, just wanted to hear something about when the new store will be up, I know all too well that we have other things to do than just a web site (I Hate WORK&#33; <_< ). Thanks,
    Nick

Jeremy

Well I was hoping I could gather up another volunteer to help with the store, but it doesn&#39;t look like there is going to be any help. I could just throw up the old paypal based store, but that is extremely hard to manage for the person in charge of shipping (not me), so I was hoping to go with a better online store program.

But if people would rather just have it up and could care less, I can put something together real quick. But then people tend to complain when their order gets lost or takes so long to ship... I&#39;m in a lose-lose situation

I like the fact that the current mode of GL is to "Do it right". Therefore, I would think that the store should wait until it can be implemented properly. In the mean time, GL members could use the old fashioned "telephone" to place orders.
    Jim
    KDSRGON GL#2665 KD8EGK
    Thanks to those that do all the hard work.

Sami Rick

Whats a telephone?

Good idea with the phone thing, at least untill the online store is up and running.
    You can even call the GL toll free line to place your order, I would more than happy to make sure your order get filled.
    1-888-705-8683

Also keep in mind that everyone that has a position withing GL is a volunteer and some folks wear more than one hat. So if you think you might be able to lend a hand to GL by all means go for it, we could use the help for sure&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Pat Kinne
    Pres. GLFWDA
    Lifetime member,Past President, Past Memb. Sec.
    Past Corresp. Sec.
    https://www.facebook.com/CreativeFabWorks
    Thank you to our supporters and volunteers!

What kind of help is needed with the store?

04 RUBICON

GLFWDA member #6790