Thread: 3rd Annual Halloweenie Trail Ride Wellsville, OH

ABN82MP

Hi Everyone. New to the forum. Just wanted to pass along some info about this years Halloweenie Trail Ride. We had quite a few people from GLFWDA show up last year and from what I hear everyone had a good time. We have a web site set up this year with a Q&A forum, and I'll be happy to answer any of your questions you post on this BB too. Below is just a general posting linking you to the website for more info. I'll be more than happy to post some pics/video of the terrain if you like. Terrain varies from mild to extreme and groups will be broken down accordingly. Hope to see you guys there!

The 3rd annual Halloweenie Trail Ride is scheduled for October 20-23rd, 2005 at Wellsville OH. Cost for the event is $10 per person for the entire weekend and includes camping.

Just a heads up...

The registration deadline for the 3rd Annual Halloweenie Trail Ride is September 20th. Just a month away. This year promises to be the Best Halloweenie event yet. We've got some great sponsors lined up and the price can't be beat.

More information and registration forms available by clicking the above link.

If anyone has trouble viewing the registration form in .pdf please e-mail me at abn82mp@zoominternet.net and I'll e-mail you one in MS Word form.

Hope to see you there!
    -Jason

We went last year and had a great time. It was some of the best wheelin that I have done and cheap. Jason and the group of guys from down there where a blast to be with. If you are thinking about it you wouldn't regret it
    Joe
    Originally posted by ABN82MP@Aug 24 2005, 07:22 PM
    Hi Everyone. New to the forum. Just wanted to pass along some info about this years Halloweenie Trail Ride. We had quite a few people from GLFWDA show up last year and from what I hear everyone had a good time. We have a web site set up this year with a Q&A forum, and I'll be happy to answer any of your questions you post on this BB too. Below is just a general posting linking you to the website for more info. I'll be more than happy to post some pics/video of the terrain if you like. Terrain varies from mild to extreme and groups will be broken down accordingly. Hope to see you guys there!

The 3rd annual Halloweenie Trail Ride is scheduled for October 20-23rd, 2005 at Wellsville OH. Cost for the event is $10 per person for the entire weekend and includes camping.

Just a heads up...

The registration deadline for the 3rd Annual Halloweenie Trail Ride is September 20th. Just a month away. This year promises to be the Best Halloweenie event yet. We've got some great sponsors lined up and the price can't be beat.

More information and registration forms available by clicking the above link.

If anyone has trouble viewing the registration form in .pdf please e-mail me at abn82mp@zoominternet.net and I'll e-mail you one in MS Word form.

Hope to see you there!
    -Jason

<div align="right">[snapback]5651[/snapback]

[/quote]
    Joe
    Tecumseh, MI
    86 CJ7 258/T5, 4" BDS lift,
    Detroit's F/R, 4.88's, 33" MTR's
    Warn HS9500i, Currie twinstick
    Ultimate-air co2 system
    Howell Fuel Injection

I would love to go but I will be hunting in MT, maybe I can make the fourth annual&#33;

Thanks for posting the invite&#33;

Pat
    Lifetime member,Past President, Past Memb. Sec.
    Past Corresp. Sec.
    https://www.facebook.com/CreativeFabWorks
    Thank you to our supporters and volunteers!

ABN82MP

Joe,

Glad you had a good time. It was fun hanging out with you guys. ANy chance you&#39;ll be there this year?

-Jason

MuddyPaws

Any idea how many have registered for this so far?

ABN82MP

Originally posted by MuddyPaws@Aug 30 2005, 11:43 PM
    Any idea how many have registered for this so far?
    <div align="right">[snapback]5717[/snapback]

[/quote]

Last count was right around 50 people. I&#39;m thinking registrations will be picking up soon judging by my incoming e-mail and the fact that the registration date is getting close.

Got 2 new sponsors on the hook yesterday; 4 Wheel Parts and Summit Racing. We should have a really nice prize give away.

ABN82MP

Just another reminder...Registration for Halloweenie closes in just 7 days from today. If you plan on coming, please have your registrations sent out no later than 9-20-05.

For more information on the ride check out www.jeepinohio.com/halloweenie05.htm

You can also post here or e-mail me at abn82mp@zoominternet.net

Hope to see you there,
    -Jason

I would love to go but am about tapped out with too many repairs this year.

Hopefully you all have a blast&#33;

Maybe next year.....

Jim
    KDSRGON GL#2665 KD8EGK
    Thanks to those that do all the hard work.