Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mounds, Chili

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member

Default Mounds, Chili

Once again I plan on cooking up a big pot of chili and bringing it to the mounds and sharing it with whoever happens to show up.

Be there.

Anyone know when the soonest you can purchase 09 ORV stickers?? I didn't get one last year and I really don't want to spend the $$ for one for just this event.. I can't find any info on the internet about such! Otherwise.I will just come and bring some goodies and lurk!

Quote Originally Posted by Grandcherokee View Post
    Anyone know when the soonest you can purchase 09 ORV stickers?? I didn't get one last year and I really don't want to spend the $$ for one for just this event.. I can't find any info on the internet about such! Otherwise.I will just come and bring some goodies and lurk!
    It used to be that ORV stickers were valid thru Mar 31, and new ones could be purchased in March, effective on 4/1. I don't know if it's the same now. But anyplace that sells ORV stickers (most sorting goods shops and motorcycle dealers) should be able to tell you.
    K1QD--
    '77 CJ7, 360 AMC w/ DUI, headers, Edelbrock intake, Holley 4150, TF999, D300, D30 & AMC20, 4.56 gears, lockers, winch, fiberglass body. York Air Comp, 6" total lift, 35" BFG MTs, Garvin bumpers/racks.

Lower 41.5 GLFWDA Member Renegade II's Avatar

You can also buy online. The online ones are much higher quality, like the ORV tags of yesteryear.

http://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,1607,7...8458--,00.html

I tried that site..I only find hunting licenses. I'll do some "in person" checking.Thanks

Needin' Time to Wheel GLFWDA Member Jarhead's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I tried that site..I only find hunting licenses. I'll do some "in person" checking.Thanks
    The ORV Permits are on the same site as Fishing, Hunting, etc. The full list is available here http://www.mdnr-elicense.com/common/...l=licenses.asp

Unforetunately, the 2009 ORV Permit is not available yet.
    Jarhead (Bob)
    Past President GLFWDA
    Former Membership Secretary
    Former Landuse Committee Chair

http://www.glfwda.org/join.html

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member Greenway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Look me up when you get there. I have a spare 08 ORV sticker I got but didn't use last year thats good till April. PM me if you're interested. You can have it free.

Usually you have to wait until March 1st before most dealers have them. Even trying to buy them through the DNR e-license if you try and buy one now it will tell you March 1st.

iam out wife wrecked her car thursay on black ice and needs my jeep to get to work this morning

I am out.........Dog got sprayed by a skunk late last night....We let her in the house, not knowing and she ran through the house right to our bedroom..We will be staying home washing bedding and the couch she rubed up against.. Peeheew