Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: boondocker

Can I bow out from getting the boondocker? If it saves us a couple bucks it is worth it. If there is something I need to read in it I can borrow one from a friend...

or is it hosted as a PDF online anywhere? If not, GLFWDA can host in on www.yousendit.com for free for 10 days... that would be plenty of time for all the members to download it.

Vertically Challenged 4x4 GLFWDA Member phittie1100's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jarhead runs the labels for Boondocker mailing based on his membership database - he has a field for Boondocker yes/no on the database, so send him an e-mail or PM to stop paper copies from coming in the mail. New editions of the Boondocker are posted in PDF format in the membership section, the bonus is they are usually available a couple of days before they go to the post office.

Or, continue to get them mailed to you if you can find a creative way to distribute them where others might pick it up out of curiosity - doctor, dentist, chiropracter office etc. I started putting copies of the Boondocker and Voice on the magazine rack here at the office back in January 2007 for tax season, and about once a week I get someone asking if they can take the last copy home to read. Not sure if it has led to any additional memberships for the Association, but it helps get our name out and increases the public's knowledge about the sport in general.
    Paul - 2005 Wrangler Unlimited
    KD8PAV

Needin' Time to Wheel GLFWDA Member Jarhead's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bones View Post
    Can I bow out from getting the boondocker? If it saves us a couple bucks it is worth it. If there is something I need to read in it I can borrow one from a friend...

or is it hosted as a PDF online anywhere? If not, GLFWDA can host in on www.yousendit.com for free for 10 days... that would be plenty of time for all the members to download it.
    Bill,

I will change your method of delivery. As Paul says, once the Boondocker is available it is always available for download.
    Jarhead (Bob)
    Past President GLFWDA
    Former Membership Secretary
    Former Landuse Committee Chair

http://www.glfwda.org/join.html

Supporting The Sport! Supporting The Sport!

I am confused- what is this membership section u speak of- where the boondocker is posted?

Needin' Time to Wheel GLFWDA Member Jarhead's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 93trackaddict View Post
    I am confused- what is this membership section u speak of- where the boondocker is posted?
    The link to the Boondocker Library is broken. I have asked Kevin to take a look at it.
    Jarhead (Bob)
    Past President GLFWDA
    Former Membership Secretary
    Former Landuse Committee Chair

http://www.glfwda.org/join.html