Thread: need new parts?

For those of you who do not know what I do to support my hobby, or should I say addiction? I sell all kinds of offroad products including Rubicon Express at the lowest prices you will find anywhere!

Along with lifts I deal in gears and lockers as well as all kinds of trailer parts and even great deals on Superwinch winches and hitches of all sorts. Need a bike rack? no problem! several to choose from.

Need those gears installed? we can handle it!

Need that lift slung under your rig? we can do that to!

How about a full cage or some really slick bumpers?

I think you get the idea.

Give me a shout for whatever it is you might need and I will do my best in getting it for you or tell you if it is something that I cant beat the price of somewhere else.

Pat Kinne
    Ironman Offroad
    989 832 7538
    Ironmanent@hotmail.com
    Lifetime member,Past President, Past Memb. Sec.
    Past Corresp. Sec.
    https://www.facebook.com/CreativeFabWorks
    Thank you to our supporters and volunteers!

HIT-MAN

PAT,Im looking for a price on a warn winch in the 8-9000lb range.Also need the mount for the insert.Pm me and let me know what you can do for me,Jim Schultz

Originally posted by Ironman@Feb 2 2005, 02:00 PM
    For those of you who do not know what I do to support my hobby, or should I say addiction? I sell all kinds of offroad products including Rubicon Express at the lowest prices you will find anywhere!

Along with lifts I deal in gears and lockers as well as all kinds of trailer parts and even great deals on Superwinch winches and hitches of all sorts. Need a bike rack? no problem! several to choose from.

Need those gears installed? we can handle it!

Need that lift slung under your rig? we can do that to!

How about a full cage or some really slick bumpers?

I think you get the idea.

Give me a shout for whatever it is you might need and I will do my best in getting it for you or tell you if it is something that I cant beat the price of somewhere else.

Pat Kinne
    Ironman Offroad
    989 832 7538
    Ironmanent@hotmail.com
    <div align="right">[snapback]4074[/snapback]

[/quote]
    KD8ZFB

I have a late 90&#39;s dana 60 hp front and a 77 dana 60 full float. I&#39;m looking for 5.13 or 5.38 grears for both a spool for the rear and a locker up front. I really dont want an ARB.
    My email address is tim.yocum@koltanbar.com
    Thanks
    Tim Yocum
    MSG sect.
    KD8ZFB

Call or e-mail me for prices, I dont want to post replies and prices on this forum.

Ironmanoffroad@charter.net or 989 832 7538

Thanks,
    Pat Ironman Kinne
    Past Corresp. Sec.

Now carrying Diesel performance upgrades and gas motor programers&#33; and centech wiring harnesses

Edge, PDQ, AFE air intakes, Exhaust, Diablo Sport, Sniper Scout software for tuning your vehicles own computer.

Call for pricing

Pat
    989-832-7538
    Past Corresp. Sec.

hunter2005

:stole-it: i&#39;m looking for spool for toyota rear and a tru trac for front and 4.88 gears... front is soild axle... doing a sas....