Joe Jeep had a thread about this recently but I wanted to provide some updates. Also see whom is coming and when.

Dad and myself are leaving Shelby Twp around 930 on friday morning.

Based on the Swamp Stomper meeting last weekend. The Stompers will be camping/parking on the road leading up to Marv and Miffy`s (real name is Sue) house. That is also where I plan on being also.

For those who have never been there. Camping spots are both in front of and a big area behind the house. Marv will be telling folks where to set up.
If you tow your rig. You be asked to unload and then move your trailer to the vacant area behind and to the left of the main camping area. Still Marv`s property and secure.

Marv has a big walkout basement. That is where sign in/reg. will be held. That also is where GLFWDA will be having there store. I have a 10 x 10 blue canopy if we end up outside the walkout basement. A couple of tables with the latest and greatest GLFWDA apparel.

Look for a blue Chevy HD2500 pick up. Lifted, twin front shocks and a light bar on the front. Or the YJ which is "painted" blue with Rinho Lining. Black hardtop. Setting on 37`s. The plate is ULTJEEP.

Sign in will be on and off depending on traffic. With the weather calling for cool and damp I am not sure if the wife and kids will be coming or not. In any case, stop by and say hello. It will be the first time for meeting most of you folks.

If by chance you have a few minutes. I would appericate some help in running the store.

Thanks
John Edwards GLFWDA storekeeper
jsawduste