Thread: Wildflower

wildflower

Cool

Well I've been shamed by my wonderful husband who feels that it's only right that I too introduce myself as others have done.

So here goes;

I go by Wildflower on the cb but I'm also known as Tina Brasseur.
    I'm going on my fourth year of corresponding secretary for Great Lakes. I've been on the Troll Four Wheeler's board, holding all offices at one time or another but treasurer.

I wheel my own rig that my WONDERFUL husband has built for me.
    It's a 1990 Bronco 2.
    5.0 EFI, AOD trans, Explorer transfer case, Front Dana 44 straight axle, rear Ford 9", 4.56 gears, dual lockers, 35" Goodyear MTR's and front hidden winch. The best is all the pink accents. Yes I know my husband loves me a lot.

We wheel all over Northern Mi and into the wilds of Canada.

Well that's me pretty much. Talk to you all soon.

Wildflower

WILMA

Hi Tina.

Originally posted by wildflower@Oct 27 2004, 09:23 PM

I wheel my own rig that my WONDERFUL husband has built for me.
    It's a 1990 Bronco 2.
    5.0 EFI, AOD trans, Explorer transfer case, Front Dana 44 straight axle, rear Ford 9", 4.56 gears, dual lockers, 35" Goodyear MTR's and front hidden winch. The best is all the pink accents.
    I bet you wrote all of that tech sheet without any help from Vic.

Yeah.......... right!
    KDSRGON GL#2665 KD8EGK
    Thanks to those that do all the hard work.

SquattingDog

Hi Tina !! You have been on the board for 4 straight years !!! WOW thank you !! Man.. and I though I was dedicated.

-frank

wildflower

Yes Jim my wonderful husband helped me just a little bit!

Yes Frank it's been a while for me but also for Pat who is starting his sixth year, and Joe who is starting his fourth year also. This will be Rick's third year on the board.

Wildflower

houdy

yogi

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member DDS4X4's Avatar

Hi Tina,

She is such a nice lady ... at the last SandORama she talked me into running the obstacle course with my STOCK Grand WJ ... they wanted more participants ... she loaned me her helmet ... I wasn't planning to participate in the timed events, just the trail rides ... we walked the course and they asked who wanted to go FIRST ... I volunteered, so off to the races I went, my first time ever to compete ... I had a plan ... it worked ... I was in FIRST PLACE, then SECOND, then SECOND, then THIRD, then I was out of the running ... but at least I can say ONCE I was in FIRST place at a GLFWDA obstacle course with my STOCK Grand!

The modified class was up later ... the PINK PONY ??? was off to the races ... and didn't I say she was a nice lady ... she let ??? me have a faster time ... so now I can say (but only to myself ... so don't tell anyone) I beat a modified Bronco II with my STOCK Grand WJ ... I think she was saving it a little for the other events she was entered in ... besides she didn't want her poor husband to have to spend his whole weekend fixing her Jee ... oops ... I meant Pony.

Thanks Tina, it was a weekend I won't forget! It's FINE people like you and Vic that help make GLFWDA what it is today. Thanks for your time and talents!
    Doug - KD8EDH
    UFWDA http://www.ufwda.org/
    GLFWDA http://www.glfwda.org/
    IFWDA http://www.ifwda.org/

2000 WJ Grand Laredo V8 QD UC, trail rated & Doug tested
    Kevins Sliders, 265/75R16 Cooper Discoverer STT, Cobra 76XTR,
    ARBw/Warn 9.5XP, EMU lift, JKS Discos, Icom V-8000, Garmin GPS

wildflower

What a great thing to say Doug! Thank you.
    Victor and I really believe in what Great Lakes is doing and is trying to do. We want there to be places for generations to come to be able to find places to be able to wheel.And if each one of us keeps doing our part, hopefully that will happen for years to come.
    You did AWESOME at Sand-O that year! And I didn't want to have a set of just first place mugs that year. I needed to make sure I got second and third places too!
    Wildflower

Exclamation

Hi Tina

04 RUBICON

GLFWDA member #6790

Timbr Wolf

Doug,
    Appearently you weren't there the year that she launched that "Trick Pony" over the table top jump! We're talking a good four feet of air under all the tires!

Maybe she still didn't get the fastest time, but what a show.

Beat it Honey! I do.