With all the discussions going on regarding changes to GLFWDA....I'm concerned that not enough members will be able to make the summer quarterly and will not be able to have an input on anything that may or may not be discussed/changed/voted on, etc.

At this point my calendar is clear, but I know it's a VERY busy time for families and vacations, and there are many who might be hard pressed to make it to the meeting.

Therefore, just a suggestion...
We either
a) scrap the summer quarterly and just make it a trail ride weekend (and possibly have two offical meetings in the fall)
b ) don't take any major important votes at the meeting, in order for the majority of members to have a say in the organization's future.

Maybe this is out of line, but with so many discussions being held on the board and privately, I think it's a valid concern for those who cannot make the summer quarterly due to other family obligations.

If a meeting is held, discussions should continue, but since the association was changed to one member/one vote, I worry about having a decent representation at the meeting that would accurately portray the feelings and ideas of all members.

Just some thoughts, but I'd rather just see the group get together for a trail ride and some informal discussions to bounce ideas off one another, than a formal association meeting in the middle of the summer.