Thread: Samurai, F-350, my Jimmy, and a few old cars

Now that I have the Scrambler, I will be selling off some extra stuff, as well as putting some stuff on ebay. Before I do so, I'll list a few things here. I'll try to get some pics up in the next few days, but here is what I have, so let me know if you have an interest in anything.

1. 1988 F-350 4x4. Multiport 460 with a C6, 208 trans, kingpin dana 60 front and 36 inch tsl tires. Sterling rear with factory limited slip and 3.50 gears. Comes with a plow but has never been used as a plow truck. Motor is an 89, and has less than 90,000 miles on it. New exhaust, power steering box, and newer brakes. Needs some body work around rear wheelwells and new rockers and tailgate would be nice. Could also use a pass fender. Everything, including the air conditioning and cruise, still works. Wipers work, but the motor needs to be replaced due to wanting to stay on all the time. Could be a nice tow rig for someone with a little body work. I'd like to get $2,000 for the truck with the TSLs, $1,700 without, but I would put some O.K condition 35 all terrains on it.

2. 1990 Samurai. Stock fuel injected 1.3 motor and five speed trans. Has 5.12 gears in axles, rear is welded. 33 inch mud-terrains in good shape. Homeade snorkel, 6 inch SPOA rocky road kit, add-a-leafs, and homeade Z-link. Warn 6,000 winch. Great little wheeler that I took out last week. I blew a front birfield joint and the front brakes need replacing. Has alot of rust in the rockers, but no real structural rust on it. Floors are solid. Has been rolled/flopped only about 5 times, so there is alot of small dents. Should still fit stock doors and top, but not sure on that. Has a lexan windshield that folds down as well. Several different price options. Price doesn't include winch, but it could be had for an additional $350.00. As it sits with broken shaft and bad brakes, I'd like $2,000, $2,300 if I fix shaft and brakes.

3. 1955 Chevy 4-door parts car. Horrible condition - $400.00

4. 1939 Cadillac Series Sixty. All there, but needs complete resto - $1,500

5. 1953 Chevy belair four door. Complete car, very solid, had it running a few years ago when I parked it. All trim and bumpers removed, but come with car.

6. 1993 GMC S-15 4-door Jimmy. Set up for solid axles front and rear. Completely thrashed body with a great running 4.3 CPI motor with a howell stand alone wiring harness. Set up for a manual trans. Does not come with axles, trans, transfer case, or winch - Open to offers on this. Basically you are buying the motor.

If you have any interest in any of this stuff, you can post here, pm me, or call 810-614-8038. Everything is located in Algonac, Michigan, and delivery is always possible.
    Recovered jeep addict on the straight and narrow with Toyotas

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member Kixx007's Avatar

Do you have pictures of the Caddy? Is it the same one you tried to sell a month or so ago?

It's the same one, and it is currently on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...5369&rd=1,1

free market capitalist timbercruiser's Avatar

The Sami is "trail proven".
    93 FZJ 80 Locked!!

Chainsaws don't kill trees, I DO!!

Well, I sold the Cadillac and the F-350 today. Not sure I'm going to let the Samurai go just yet.

1953 Chevy belair four door. Complete car, very solid, had it running a few years ago when I parked it. All trim and bumpers removed, but come with car.
    Still have it at all? Also what you looking to get for it?