Thread: Asking for some help......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member Kixx007's Avatar

As a few of you know, I am a student at Washtenaw Community College, in the Custom Cars and Concepts program. We have built custom, one-off show cars for all of the 'Big 3.'

Our current project is a 1951 Ford pickup truck for a young man named Justin Lilly. Justin was born with a debilitating respiratory illness. Due to his illness, he can't restore this truck, which has been in his family for many, many years. That's where we stepped in at WCC. The crew at WCC, with help from the Make-A-Wish Foundation, are restoring the truck for Justin.

But, in order to get the project done, we need some help from anyone who is willing to help. We are hoping to complete the truck this summer. In order to make the timeframe we have set forth, we need roughly $20,000 to complete the project.

Here's a link to the AutoBlog.com story on Justin and his truck. ----> http://www.autoblog.com/2007/05/07/lets-he...r-justin-lilly/

Feel free to contact me for any more details you may want regarding this. Send me a message here or shoot me an email, kixx007@gmail.com.

Anything you can give will be greatly appreciated by not only the crew at WCC, but by Justin as well.

Long Forgotten GLFWDA Member

I'll see what I can do.