Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Believe it or Not

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

It's out of the garage under its own power

Brakes don't work, and we almost took out the passenger side front fender of Pat's new Dodge.
    Thanks to my quick like Ninja reflexes, :SoFo2: I slammed it in park to stop it from smacking the Dodge.

On a side note it's out of the garage, but not done. Tons of misc crap to take care of now.

Needin' Time to Wheel GLFWDA Member Jarhead's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That is a darn nice looking rig. Is Pat going to give you driving lessons on the trails to help you transition from web-crawling to real world?
    Jarhead (Bob)
    Past President GLFWDA
    Former Membership Secretary
    Former Landuse Committee Chair

http://www.glfwda.org/join.html

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jarhead &#064; Mar 23 2007, 04&#58;03 AM) [snapback]23537[/snapback]</div>
    That is a darn nice looking rig. Is Pat going to give you driving lessons on the trails to help you transition from web-crawling to real world?
    [/b]

Looks good Mike. Can&#39;t wait to see you put your first scratch on it&#33;
    KDSRGON GL#2665 KD8EGK
    Thanks to those that do all the hard work.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WhiteRhino &#064; Mar 23 2007, 06&#58;48 AM) [snapback]23539[/snapback]</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jarhead &#064; Mar 23 2007, 04&#58;03 AM) [snapback]23537[/snapback]
    [/b]

Looks good Mike. Can&#39;t wait to see you put your first scratch on it&#33;
    [/b][/quote]

Dude there is already scratches and dents in it. And I&#39;m not talking about the ones Pat put in it in his garage

Bob, as soon as we get all the misc crap taken care off Pat and I will be taking it out break it in.

"Brakes don&#39;t work, and we almost took out the passenger side front fender of Pat&#39;s new Dodge.
    Thanks to my quick like Ninja reflexes, I slammed it in park to stop it from smacking the Dodge."

You mean the pass. side of Kim&#39;s new Dodge, she would have killed us for sure&#33;

And you forgot to mention my cat like reflexes when I was running for your bumper
    Lifetime member,Past President, Past Memb. Sec.
    Past Corresp. Sec.
    https://www.facebook.com/CreativeFabWorks
    Thank you to our supporters and volunteers!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ironman &#064; Mar 23 2007, 07&#58;55 AM) [snapback]23542[/snapback]</div>

And you forgot to mention my cat like reflexes when I was running for your bumper
    [/b]

We wont mention that beverage in your hand you refused to put down as you ran to stop the Jeep :P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ironman &#064; Mar 23 2007, 06&#58;55 AM) [snapback]23542[/snapback]</div>
    "Brakes don&#39;t work, and we almost took out the passenger side front fender of Pat&#39;s new Dodge.
    Thanks to my quick like Ninja reflexes, I slammed it in park to stop it from smacking the Dodge."

You mean the pass. side of Kim&#39;s new Dodge, she would have killed us for sure&#33;

[/b]

Running for the bumper or running for cover?
    KDSRGON GL#2665 KD8EGK
    Thanks to those that do all the hard work.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WhiteRhino &#064; Mar 23 2007, 07&#58;33 AM) [snapback]23544[/snapback]</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ironman &#064; Mar 23 2007, 06&#58;55 AM) [snapback]23542[/snapback]

[/b]

Running for the bumper or running for cover?
    [/b][/quote]

I thought he was going to throw himself under one of the tires to stop the Jeep

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member DDS4X4's Avatar

Looks GREAT Mike&#33;

See ya on the trails.
    Doug - KD8EDH
    UFWDA http://www.ufwda.org/
    GLFWDA http://www.glfwda.org/
    IFWDA http://www.ifwda.org/

2000 WJ Grand Laredo V8 QD UC, trail rated & Doug tested
    Kevins Sliders, 265/75R16 Cooper Discoverer STT, Cobra 76XTR,
    ARBw/Warn 9.5XP, EMU lift, JKS Discos, Icom V-8000, Garmin GPS

welfare wheeler GLFWDA Member joe_jeep's Avatar

looks sweet&#33; excellent work guys&#33;