Thread: Vehicle Safety Requirements

JerryD

Okay, am I missing somethin' here? On the SnoFari app I see the requirement that all participating rigs meet the Great Lakes Sanctioning Vehicle Safety Requirements. Where can I find these? I'm not going to be able to make it, but am still curious.

Thanks,
    Jerry

here is the tech sheet that is filled out for every sanctioned run... follow this link because i cant attach a file here

http://www.glfwda.org/forums/index.php?act...st=0#entry19696

============================================

<span style="color:#FFCC00">EDIT BY MUDDYPAWS: The above link will no longer work, please see the following link located in the "Events, News and Announcements" area of the forum.

Safety Requirements Sheet
    </span>

JerryD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(95geo &#064; Nov 2 2006, 07&#58;48 PM) [snapback]19697[/snapback]</div>
    here is the tech sheet that is filled out for every sanctioned run... follow this link because i cant attach a file here

http://www.glfwda.org/forums/index.php?act...st=0#entry19696
    [/b]
    Thanks for the info&#33; First time I scanned it over though, I thought it said "Loose Nuts Present"&#33;

Tim, can we get this posted on the Events section of the website or as a sticky in the events forum? Maybe not all of it, but at least the bulleted points? Or maybe as a PDF? I&#39;ve got a free program that makes basic PDF&#39;s if you&#39;re in need of one or I can make it one and forward it to you.

Just a few thoughts. Thanks&#33; Jerry