Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: SnoFari 2007

Open to first 40 paid registrants.
    -DD SoFO

Thanks for the sticky!
    -DD SoFO

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member

I noticed that Friday is a Meet and Greet, is that like a dinner? So no trail ride on Friday? How will the runs be divided up, anything for modified, versus stock?
    Brent
    1979 CJ-5 304/T-18/D20 4.5" RE AJ's Fiberglass Body Dana 44's 4:88's Detroits 36" Iroks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(drummond &#064; Nov 1 2006, 07&#58;01 PM) [snapback]19650[/snapback]</div>
    I noticed that Friday is a Meet and Greet, is that like a dinner? So no trail ride on Friday? How will the runs be divided up, anything for modified, versus stock?
    [/b]
    Dinner will be Saturday night. Friday is just a get together so people can get meet one another and to sign up for the different trails. There will be different trails for modded and stock.
    -DD SoFO

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Deathdealer &#064; Nov 1 2006, 06&#58;49 PM) [snapback]19649[/snapback]</div>
    Thanks for the sticky&#33;
    [/b]
    No problem.....
    What time are you planning the meet and greet? When should we plan on arriving on Friday? Hospitality maybe?
    In the mail in the AM&#33;
    jim-kb8ymf

drummond.....snow really levels the playing field with respect to vehicle equipment. The HP kings run up front to break trail. Most rigs can&#39;t break trail for more than 20 minutes without overheating. The challenge comes in getting a little skewed on the trail and sliding off the shoulder in waist deep snow, (If we&#39;re lucky&#33 And then trying to get winched back up on. Some hills become vertical skating rinks with photo-opps galore. And it there is a severe snowstorm or high winds.....drift bashing can pack a engine compartment with snow so tight you have to chisel it out to get the fan to spin. Now.....if we get a crappy Michigan winter.......
    I hope you guys got a Ninja snow chant&#33; :SoFo2:
    j-kb8ymf

I just printed off the form, but I have to talk to the family and see who is going with me before I fill it out and mail it in.

Roger
    98 TJ 4.0/5spd, D30 w/Aussie, D44 welded, 3.5" RE Superflex, 1.25" body lift, rear corner crushers with sunken LED taillights, flat fendered front, OBA, sitting on 33s.
    4Given4x4.com
    http://www.jt4x4.com/
    http://www.NOVA4x4.org

Unfortunately that is my grand daughter&#39;s first birthday. So, unless the family plans the party for a different day you guys will have to break your own trail.

Have fun&#33;
    KDSRGON GL#2665 KD8EGK
    Thanks to those that do all the hard work.

free market capitalist timbercruiser's Avatar

I&#39;ll sing the Heikke Luunta song&#33;&#33;
    93 FZJ 80 Locked!!

Chainsaws don't kill trees, I DO!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(timbercruiser &#064; Nov 2 2006, 11&#58;46 AM) [snapback]19675[/snapback]</div>
    I&#39;ll sing the Heikke Luunta song&#33;&#33;
    [/b]
    Oletteko sinš suomalainen?
    -DD SoFO

cj7fun

As soon as I get my GL member number (I re-joined 10/23) I&#39;ll send in my registration.