i just got home from the mounds after the quarterly trail ride. it was a good day, i had alot of fun! i wish i could have made it to the meeting. i was going to be abou 45 mins to and hour late to the meeting so i skipped it, so i wouldnt disrupt it by walking in an hour late. sorry! i also need to give 2 huge thanks to whiterhino, one for spotting for me while i made the rather steep double hill climb in the valley. and another big thanks for pulling me out of the deep mud pit i didnt hit hard enuff. gotta hate those goodyear mtr's, big slicks in the mud! i did put a very small dent in my windshield frame and a small tear in my soft top on a tree, but now i have a reason to buy the new top ive needed for a while. i actually got to be the trail leader for a little while, makes me feel kinda good, thx ari it was fun being in front for a change. we did have a small mishap early on in the day. i was pulling a nice samauri out of some deep mud and he slid into some deep ruts and ended up on his driversside. normally not a big deal but he had 2 small children in the truck with him, and they were quite scared.
we ran over to help him. he handed us his kids, and we got them to dry land. once on dry land they were much better and smiling, but to hear the young one cry was kinda scary! his truck was about half full of water, luckily it went driver side down i dont know what i would do if it had gone over the other way! i realize this is a family sport, and i support that, but we need to be extra careful when small children are in our care!! lets all get our familys home safe!! we finally got the sami flipped on to its wheels and it had almost no damage. i think im gonna need a new tow strap soon that one got a real work out today! it was great to see yall, thx for a good time