Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help save 4-wheeling in Michigan!

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member Trail_Fanatic's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The card sounds GREAT but I'm unable to attend any of those but the Quarterly - and she may have been and gone by then.

We don't know until the NFS calls and tells us when our meeting will be. We're going to try for a Grand Rapids location but they might make us hold it in Cadilllac.

If ANYONE else can get a card(s) going around I could make sure they get to her. Just PM me for my snail-mail address and send them to me once they're filled out.

Would anyone be interested in gathering at the airport to greet her when she arrives? We won't know when or where 'til the NFS call, but I could post it ASAP when we find out. I admit that it wil probably be during business hours though.
    Pat Brower

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Blog Entries

PayPal is ready to go!

Visit www.twotrackers.org and click the PayPal link at the bottom of the Home Page.

THANK YOU for your support!
    Pat Brower

Blog Entries

Apparently there is some kind of 'problem' with the PayPal.

Some people have made donations that aren't showing up.
    We are working to track down and correct this.
    Until that time the link had been deleted.

If anyone has made a PayPal donation please PM me the details of your transaction so that we can confirm its receipt.

Sorry for any trouble and thank you for your patience.

As I understand it, transactions from other PayPal acounts are working fine but Credit Card donations are not.
    Pat Brower

Blog Entries

Our Paypal email is dsmith92trackers@hotmail.com.

Transferring between paypal accounts works - I did it last night. Credit card payments do not work unless you have a paypal account set up. If you do, then go through your paypal account and use the above email address. I appreciate everyone's patience while we work through this.

You guys are AWESOME!!!
    Pat Brower

Blog Entries

N E W S . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have now been in contact with ALL of the donors to the Carla Boucher Fund. THANK YOU! If you have donated and NOT heard from me, PM ME IMMEDIATELY!

There has been a change in premise for her visit.

For the first time in her dealings with ALL of the NFS offices around the country for 10+ years, our Forest has offered to conduct the afore mentioned NFS meeting by teleconference -- removing the initial reason for her visit.

After much discussion, it was felt that a visit from UNITED is still highly desired. Many enthusiasts would like to have an opportunity to have questions answered by the sport's FOREMOST attorney and Land Use expert.

SO!

WHO:
    United Four Wheel Drive Associations' Carla Boucher WILL be coming to Michigan, thanks to the donations of generous wheelers like you!

WHY:
    To PROMOTE, SUPPORT, and EDUCATE full-size trail riders in Michigan

WHAT:
    The plan is to hold a 'Meet and Greet', have Carla bring us 'up to speed' on what we need to be doing IN MICHIGAN SPECIFICALLY, and close with a question and answer period.

WHERE:
    A location in Lansing will be announced when solidified.

WHEN:
    December 2nd was discussed but the UNITED BOD informed Carla that the quarterly Board meeting will be that day. We are researching dates in Late January or early February since wheeling is pretty quiet around then.

IF you, or your organization, would like Carla to answer specific questions "IN DETAIL", please PM me your contact information and the questions before Jan 1st, 2007 so that I can compile them and get them to Carla in plenty of time for her to research quality responses. This way we get the most information for our time (most bang for our buck).

Some misc. example question topics:
    Club Liability
    Insurance Requirements
    Getting Incorporated
    Land Use
    ANYTHING WHEELING RELATED
    Pat Brower