Thread: Evart MI

SquattingDog

Below is a link to DNR map of the evart trail system. This trail system offers both tight senic forest trails with small hills that are very difficult to pass in the winter, as well as open wide trails. There are two legal bowl areas, one on the northend of the trail as well as one in the middle. Great place to explore, local shopping in the town of evart. We had a blast there this past winter with the RPM club. It would take more than a weekend to exlore in all.

Evart MI DNR TRAIL Map

P. Duffy

The DNR map legend says the Evart trail system is for under 50" vehicles only - what kind of vehicle are you using?

SquattingDog

Originally posted by P. Duffy@Sep 26 2004, 08:16 PM
    The DNR map legend says the Evart trail system is for under 50" vehicles only - what kind of vehicle are you using?
    I run a full size.. The evart trail system supports both. All trails are well marked.

farmergregman

In response to the last message about the 50". There is a big flaw in the DNR maps that has the solid red line laid over the hatched red line. A lot of maps you will see the hatched red lines extending from what looks like a quad area. most of these trail whenever you see any hatched lines connecting are ok for full size. It would have been nice if the different trail legends where next to each other on the map or it was noted that the quad trail solid red covered up our trails. This confused me for a couple of years. Farmer Greg Man
    73 cj-5
    74 cj-5
    47 cj-2a

Paul99RT

So.............. are the Evart trails legal for larger vehicles (Jeeps) to run?
    I don't see any hatched areas coming out of this solid lines on this map.

SquattingDog

Originally posted by Paul99RT@Oct 16 2004, 12:42 PM
    So.............. are the Evart trails legal for larger vehicles (Jeeps) to run?
    I don't see any hatched areas coming out of this solid lines on this map.
    absolutly.. the map only show the ATV trails. There are plenty of full size trails.