Thread: 1994 e150 Conversion Van for sale or Trade for Pick-Up - New pics 7-10-06

MuddyPaws

New pics of the insides and stuff....

DVD and TV

PS2

Yes, you can fit 4x8 sheets of plywood in there. 4x9 foot sheets of drywall also fit.

2 back captian's chaits in, still lots of room for stuff...

Rear bench, folds down to bed...out of van

In van....still lots of room for camping/hunting/fishing/jeepin gear....

Folded down to bed....I have slept on it several times. I'm 6'4" so I have to go a little diagnal on it to fit. Still lots of room for stuff when the bed is folded down. It actually lifts and slides forward to take up the room in front of the seat instead of taking up the cargo area.

MuddyPaws

Sorry, forgot that.

250k with no smoke, engine noise or anything like that. Doesn't use any oil or coolant. Well maintained with oil, coolant and trans fluid changes.

Note on trans replacement...students of mine were doing a trans flush with the machine and switched the wrong valve and instead of it draining the fluid, it pumped all of the old stuff from several other vehicles into the trans till it came out the top vent. The trans was never the same after that so I replaced it. Never let my students do anything like that again...cost me 2k.

We were going to drive it to Forida this summer but plans fell through on the Florida end. I would not hesitate to hook my flat bed up with the Jeep on it to this thing and take my wife and kid anywhere in the country.

Has new bakes all the way around and a new ABS controller.

MuddyPaws

BTT for lots of new pics

MuddyPaws

Outside Pics...