Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gitchee Gumee 2006 Registration

:thumb-up: Come one, come all, time to register for Gitchee Gumee 2006!
    KDSRGON GL#2665 KD8EGK
    Thanks to those that do all the hard work.

on its way!!

Just Empty Every Pocket Zookeeper's Avatar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WhiteRhino &#064; May 12 2006, 05&#58;35 AM) [snapback]13978[/snapback]</div>
    :thumb-up: Come one, come all, time to register for Gitchee Gumee 2006&#33;
    [/b]
    So, is it basically arrive on Thursday, trail rides on Friday and Saturday, and head home on Sunday?

Ari Adler
    KD8CXP

2003 lift-challenged TJ that's locked and loaded

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zookeeper &#064; May 12 2006, 12&#58;16 PM) [snapback]13981[/snapback]</div>
    So, is it basically arrive on Thursday, trail rides on Friday and Saturday, and head home on Sunday?
    [/b]
    wednesday night to thursday morning arrive, wheel thursday-saturday, head home sunday

at least thats my plan....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(95geo &#064; May 12 2006, 08&#58;41 AM) [snapback]13982[/snapback]</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zookeeper &#064; May 12 2006, 12&#58;16 PM) [snapback]13981[/snapback]
    [/b]
    wednesday night to thursday morning arrive, wheel thursday-saturday, head home sunday

at least thats my plan....
    [/b][/quote]

I appreciate that&#39;s your plan...but what&#39;s the OFFICIAL plan? We need to make sure people understand what the sanctioned, &#036;30-event-fee plan involves.
    Ari Adler
    KD8CXP

edited to keep the thread on track :thumb-up:

Nope, gotta edit it. My mistake looking at my personal calendar. The guided runs are Friday and Saturday.

Correction has been made. On some occasions, there are short runs that go out on Sunday. This only happens if enough people want to do it AND A TRAIL LEADER WILL BE AVAILABLE. Please keep in mind that most trail leaders go up early in the week to finalize their routes and then want to get home on Sunday.
    KDSRGON GL#2665 KD8EGK
    Thanks to those that do all the hard work.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WhiteRhino &#064; May 12 2006, 09&#58;26 AM) [snapback]13985[/snapback]</div>
    Nope, gotta edit it. My mistake looking at my personal calendar. The guided runs are Friday and Saturday.

Correction has been made. On some occasions, there are short runs that go out on Sunday. This only happens if enough people want to do it AND A TRAIL LEADER WILL BE AVAILABLE. Please keep in mind that most trail leaders go up early in the week to finalize their routes and then want to get home on Sunday.
    [/b]
    Don&#39;t beat yourself up, it happens. Of course, this is the second time it&#39;s happened -- ok, go ahead and slap yourself around a little. :doah: :haha:
    Ari Adler
    KD8CXP

edited to keep the thread on topic

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(95geo &#064; May 12 2006, 01&#58;35 PM) [snapback]13988[/snapback]</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WhiteRhino &#064; May 12 2006, 01&#58;26 PM) [snapback]13985[/snapback]

[/b]
    why not leave it and take some runs out on thursday.... its happened every year in the past whether it was advertised or not and thats a long drive for only 2 days of wheeling
    [/b][/quote]

I&#39;d just call Thursday&#39;s a limited quantity of &#39;un-official&#39; runs. I agree with Bryce that it&#39;s a long way for only two days runs. You probably get between 1/3 and 1/2 of the people there. As a thought for some, it could be a trip up to Chippewa Falls and a short ride off road to the &#39;slant rock&#39; falls. Pat K knows where this one is at, I forget :<((
    j-kb8ymf