Thread: Volunteer at the Oakland County ORV park

Default Volunteer at the Oakland County ORV park

I am looking for a few GLFWDA members (must be a member) who are local to Groveland who might be wanting to get involved in some volunteer work. There is not much to do yet but as things pick up, the county will be looking for volunteers to help out. It may consist of transplanting some trees, staking some trails, hanging some signs, dust control testing, and general involvement.

I have a need for a couple volunteers next Friday after work. (Sept 7th.) I won't post details at the moment.

If you are local and want to get involved, please email me at jkitson@allor.com
    KDSRGON GL#2665 KD8EGK
    Thanks to those that do all the hard work.

Vertically Challenged 4x4 GLFWDA Member phittie1100's Avatar
    Blog Entries

In!
    Paul - 2005 Wrangler Unlimited
    KD8PAV

Bump!
    Maria: Can we ride in your Jeep again? Please!?
    Lily: My tooth feels loose, can you use your tools to pull it out again?
    Juliet: Can you carry me upside down to bed?!
    Violet: Cookie?

My pics

Dammit I could have helped, but didn't see this.

I'm about 20 minutes from there, just let me know. I am frequently out of state for work, but 90% of the time am home fri-sun

Thanks Jacob,
    We were at the site Friday. We met with some motorcycle and SxS representatives and teamed up to drive around together to discuss where we could coexist and where we could have dedicated features for different disciplines. It was a good discussion. I believe these guys can bring a pretty good sensibility to coexistence.
    KDSRGON GL#2665 KD8EGK
    Thanks to those that do all the hard work.

Haven't been on in months. I drove by the park on 75 yesterday. What is the current status?

Dave

I can help if there is a need anymore. Just joined GLFWDA, and am about 20 minutes from the site.