Thread: October EBOD Update

Default October EBOD Update

Hey Great Lakes Wheelers!

Just a quick update from our monthly EBOD meeting.

Not too much new to report because we just reviewed much of the same topics covered at the Fall Quarterly!

However, worth reporting:

Jeep Creep: Is coming up Saturday 10/21/17 and GLFWDA will be represented. Various members will be in attendance to staff the GLFWDA tent, perform seminars, and just generally promote the Association.

DNR Meetings: There were a couple DNR meetings on October 10th & 11th in Marquette, MI, that had were of interest to GLFWDA, however we didn't have representation. We bring it up here just to point out to the membership that the Association always needs help to cover the far-flung meetings and events that affect our sport.

Oakland County ORV Park: Progress is still being made, however, they are currently waiting for Oakland County Parks to make a decision to move forward with the project. GLFWDA and other supporters of the proposed ORV Park were in attendance at two meetings in Oakland County recently to demonstrate their support and urge completion of the project.

New Business:
    The only piece of new business was discussion looking at the Associations By-Laws and SOPs regarding individual, club, and associate membership. At the end of the discussion all in attendance were in agreement that they had a complete understanding of the material as it pertains to the Association's business.

And that's it!! Maybe I'll see you at the Jeep Creep next weekend!!

Mike Olmstead
    President - GLFWDA
    '78 CJ7, AMC 360, T18, Dana 20 w/Tera Low gears, Locked Dana 44's F&R, AJ's Tub, Matkin frame.

Pat Brower was going to call in to the meeting on the 10th last I talked to him.

Thnx for update - I'll send him an e-mail. He didn't say anything to anyone on the EBOD or any of the committees...
    '78 CJ7, AMC 360, T18, Dana 20 w/Tera Low gears, Locked Dana 44's F&R, AJ's Tub, Matkin frame.