Thread: 2006 MIDWEST GEOBASH! JULY 3-9, 2006

This is a multi-state Geocaching event held this year in Davisburg, MI at the Oakland Co. 4-H fairgrounds. If you're into geocaching at all, you should attend this week long event, or any day of it. Most activities will probably be around the weekend. Camping is cheap too and lots of it!

ALL INFO AND RSVP HERE: 2006 Midwest Geobash

What is Geocaching? Go SEE!

Just Empty Every Pocket Zookeeper's Avatar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Quietlake &#064; Apr 10 2006, 09&#58;58 AM) [snapback]12999[/snapback]</div>
    This is a multi-state Geocaching event held this year in Davisburg, MI at the Oakland Co. 4-H fairgrounds. If you&#39;re into geocaching at all, you should attend this week long event, or any day of it. Most activities will probably be around the weekend. Camping is cheap too and lots of it&#33;

ALL INFO AND RSVP HERE: 2006 Midwest Geobash

What is Geocaching? Go SEE&#33;
    [/b]

Great tip...thanks&#33;
    Ari Adler
    KD8CXP

2003 lift-challenged TJ that's locked and loaded

No, but I kinda get it. I&#39;m just a babe you know. Hopefully you&#39;re not talking about Jamestown suicide type KoolAid&#33;
    Hell, I barely drink at all anyways.

Oh, and Tim: :Ironman:

Senior Member Supporting The Sport!

Thanks Quietlake, I&#39;ll let my wife know. She mentioned something about doing a geocache event....not just us going out. And this is in WhiteRhino&#39;s neighborhood.....time raid his fridge for beer :bigemo_harabe_net-110: