Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: what other toys do you play with?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This is my Grizzly and Kim's Kodiak, although she just recently sold it to Steve Kitchen of the RPM club from Evart.
    She plans to get another this summer. These machines make quick work out of scouting trails for future Jeep rides.

Let's see your toys!

Lifetime member,Past President, Past Memb. Sec.
    Past Corresp. Sec.
    https://www.facebook.com/CreativeFabWorks
    Thank you to our supporters and volunteers!

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member reddeviltj's Avatar
    Casco Twp., St. Clair County; Canada Creek Ranch, Atlanta, MI

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MuddyPaws &#064; Mar 15 2006, 11&#58;37 PM) [snapback]12067[/snapback]</div>
    I need a winch....doing some &#39;yote hunting on Drummond Island.

[/b]
    [font=Comic Sans Ms][color=#CC0000]I&#39;m jealous. We had a 4x4 and a dirt bike but someone robbed us. If you see them out there running around - have them call home. They cut the chain on our gate, cut the lock off our garage door and took &#39;em. We think we know who did it and we think they still have the ATV, but, the way things are these days, I&#39;m not going across the street to look. Maybe I need a Jeep Posse.
    The kid across the street from us lives on 48 acres with lots of trees. We think we actually saw our Eiger last Sunday way back there on one of their trails.
    It was brand new and stolen after we only had it for 6 mos. We had no insurance on the contents of our garage that is now torn down so we&#39;re still making the payments. They go on and on......
    It&#39;s green, has a winch with no electrical hooked up to it. We didn&#39;t get that far. We put the winch on it (Warn 3500) the Sunday before it was stolen. They hit us on a Tuesday.
    [font=Comic Sans Ms][size=2][color=#FF0000]Susan & Reddeviltj

2000 yz 250
    KD8HLT

HEY&#33; we have bandits in my neighborhood too.
    I cought these two wise guys tryin to steel my 04 Rhino right from my yard&#33;
    They told me that they were just going to the swamp and try out the locking diffs
    and winching cababilitys of Mr. Warn. :rolf:
    [attachmentid=225][attachmentid=226]
    Old school yj, not a big deal.
    Karl

Susan, you should sign up on the ATVoffroad club forum and tell your story there. Those guys have a great forum and are riding the quad trails all the time and you never know they might just spot your machine. www.atvoffroad.net
    I belong to this club as well. These folks would be upset with you if you didnt post your loss on that site&#33; It angers them to have this kind of activity out there.

And to the rest of you folks with quads, bikes and Rhino&#39;s, when are we going riding? I have a place in Wolverine and you can ride from our cabin to the trails via the open county roads. Legally&#33; Let&#39;s do it&#33; Who&#39;s in?
    Lifetime member,Past President, Past Memb. Sec.
    Past Corresp. Sec.
    https://www.facebook.com/CreativeFabWorks
    Thank you to our supporters and volunteers!

welfare wheeler GLFWDA Member joe_jeep's Avatar

i dont have any pics yet but i will soon&#33;&#33;&#33; i just got a 2005 chilly (travel lite) 890sbrx truck camper. i also just purchased a 1990 stingray boat, 20 foot with a small cuddy cabin, ss option package 330 hp i/o with thru hull exhaust.
    and my tow rig is a 2002 f250 super duty, super cab, short bed, lariat, 4x4, v10, every option except moon roof.
    they are all toys to me. i have yearly campsite at old orchard park near the dam store in oscoda from april 1st to oct. 31. im up there almost every weekend, and plan on playing with my newest toy, the boat, quite a bit this year.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joe_jeep &#064; Mar 16 2006, 10&#58;07 AM) [snapback]12083[/snapback]</div>
    i have yearly campsite at old orchard park near the dam store in oscoda from april 1st to oct. 31. im up there almost every weekend, and plan on playing with my newest toy, the boat, quite a bit this year.
    [/b]
    Ive heard of that park, my wife wants to checkit out in early june.do you know if you can ride quads or anything from the park?first thought was to just make it a fishin weekend with the boat, but if theres trails to ride to from the park I may drag my Rhino along.
    Old school yj, not a big deal.
    Karl

welfare wheeler GLFWDA Member joe_jeep's Avatar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ridgerunner &#064; Mar 16 2006, 02&#58;05 PM) [snapback]12091[/snapback]</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joe_jeep &#064; Mar 16 2006, 10&#58;07 AM) [snapback]12083[/snapback]
    i have yearly campsite at old orchard park near the dam store in oscoda from april 1st to oct. 31. im up there almost every weekend, and plan on playing with my newest toy, the boat, quite a bit this year.
    [/b]
    Ive heard of that park, my wife wants to checkit out in early june.do you know if you can ride quads or anything from the park?first thought was to just make it a fishin weekend with the boat, but if theres trails to ride to from the park I may drag my Rhino along.
    [/b][/quote]

no you cant ride out of the park&#33;&#33; they are not nice about that. but the trails r right across the street and its a really nice place to ride. large parking area across from park. drag the rhino and check em out. great boating area im on site #99 stop on by anytime, try to get site 93 and your right on the waterfront. pull your boat right on shore, just beach it right in front of the site. 2 boat launches in the park. was 18 bucks a night last year (rustic) 20 with elecrtic and water. but all waterfront sites are rustic. my camper will b onsite most of the year so i dont gotta drive with it on so much. miles of trails all around the area. and the dam store has fuel and beer what else do u need. also desis resturant is next to the dam store and has pretty good food. if you end up coming up and bringing the jeep tell me ill bring mine up for the weekend. no challenging trails,but very nice area. hope to see ya there

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GerkTJ &#064; Mar 16 2006, 08&#58;31 PM) [snapback]12099[/snapback]</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joe_jeep &#064; Mar 16 2006, 07&#58;07 AM) [snapback]12083[/snapback]
    i dont have any pics yet but i will soon&#33;&#33;&#33; i just got a 2005 chilly (travel lite) 890sbrx truck camper. i also just purchased a 1990 stingray boat, 20 foot with a small cuddy cabin, ss option package 330 hp i/o with thru hull exhaust.
    and my tow rig is a 2002 f250 super duty, super cab, short bed, lariat, 4x4, v10, every option except moon roof.
    they are all toys to me. i have yearly campsite at old orchard park near the dam store in oscoda from april 1st to oct. 31. im up there almost every weekend, and plan on playing with my newest toy, the boat, quite a bit this year.
    [/b]

We love to camp at that park also&#33;&#33; Have always thought about a seasonal site but never have done it. We spend 1 week of our vaction their last year. broought up our 19ft boat, 14 ft fishing boat, our fifth wheel and my sons jeep. not enough time to do everything. Too bad they have closed so may of the trails up there1 We used to camp at Glennie and travel the trails along the river up in that area also. We&#39;ll look you up if we come to Old Orchard Park this year.
    [/b][/quote]

site #99 stop by anytime, im up there fri around noon till sun about 2 or 3 alomot every weekend. the seasonals are a lottery. you will almost always get a site,but not usually the one u want. i missed a waterfront site this year and got a off water site (ouch) but i got acess to 3 waterfront sites my friends have. was 750.00&#036; for dry 900.00&#036; waterfront
    hope to see ya there&#33;

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joe_jeep &#064; Mar 16 2006, 07&#58;07 AM) [snapback]12083[/snapback]</div>
    [/b]

We love to camp at that park also&#33;&#33; Have always thought about a seasonal site but never have done it. We spend 1 week of our vaction their last year. broought up our 19ft boat, 14 ft fishing boat, our fifth wheel and my sons jeep. not enough time to do everything. Too bad they have closed so may of the trails up there1 We used to camp at Glennie and travel the trails along the river up in that area also. We&#39;ll look you up if we come to Old Orchard Park this year. :thumb-up:

heres mine