Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Member Intro From Mid LP

Senior Member GLFWDA Member Ms.ZJ's Avatar

Quite the Conundrum

free market capitalist timbercruiser's Avatar

I'm trying to remember when/where we've met. What did you drive before the camper?
    Very neat rig!!
    93 FZJ 80 Locked!!

Chainsaws don't kill trees, I DO!!

Usually wheel in a Land Cruiser. I bought a 60 with a rear locker from you years ago. And I believe we ran in the 1st annual U.P. Overland together. (?) , (Or was that Yooper?? ) My wife , Amy and I were in a green FZJ80 and both sons in a white one.
    Hope to catch up at an event soon. Actually it was your post on mud about your clubs color tour run that got the pages to open that allowed me to find GLFWDA. So, Thanks for that eh

free market capitalist timbercruiser's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 4wdgoalie View Post
    Usually wheel in a Land Cruiser. I bought a 60 with a rear locker from you years ago. And I believe we ran in the 1st annual U.P. Overland together. (?) , (Or was that Yooper?? ) My wife , Amy and I were in a green FZJ80 and both sons in a white one.
    Hope to catch up at an event soon. Actually it was your post on mud about your clubs color tour run that got the pages to open that allowed me to find GLFWDA. So, Thanks for that eh
    Oh yeah, you bought the 60 when you came up for a hockey game. Pics of the 60?
    93 FZJ 80 Locked!!

Chainsaws don't kill trees, I DO!!

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member Greenway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nice pics and Welcome!

Wandering But Not Lost GLFWDA Member Rattler's Avatar

Whats up Ron? I knew it had to be you with that name. Cool "new" one you got there. Nice of you to join! Oh yea, Jimmy with the 60 I told you about said it is best to call in the afternoon. he is a lazy bastard!
    You boys up from the Iron League hey? Lotsa fights? RIP Paul Newman

Quote Originally Posted by Greenway View Post
    Nice pics and Welcome!
    Thank You Greenway
    Hey Rattler , I prolly wont get to that for awhile. Crazy schedule next 3wks.
    That 60 is still around Timbercruiser , my brother wheeled it for a bit. It somehow has been spared from the parts harvester.
    Hmmmm , on second thought Rattler.....I may not get to that for quite awhile. I think i'll stop by my brothers place first.

So how tippy is this rig?

Quote Originally Posted by hemrides View Post
    So how tippy is this rig?
    The suspension is pretty soft so not too bad on the trail. Cornering at higher speeds is the biggest concern.
    Off camber , departure angle and overall height (9'10") are the limiting factors. The trade off for taking your house on your back I guess.

That thing is awesome looking!!!!!