Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Family from Barry County (Hastings, MI)

Thanks for all of the replies. Click http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip....83d6768122a610 to look at the trails we did over the weekend in the Yankee Springs area. My wife drives a 2013 Grand Cherokee Overland Summit and has been using it on the trails since our 1999 Wrangler TJ is out being worked on. If your out and about and you see a black Overland on the trails feel free to come over and chat. We usually pick a place on the trails that her and our little ones will get out and pick up trash while I work on the trails cleaning them up from downed trees and stuff.

Tom

Theres a nice crossroads section starting where Wildwood ends into Yankee Springs road-follow east to Otis lake rd. Intersects with Shaw Rd and some nice tracks On Shaw between Gun Lake Rd. and Shaw Rd/Otis Lake Rd.

Also a Trail where S. Norris Rd ends at Cheif Noonday, the trails starts right next to house-entrance easily missed as it "appears" you have to turn the driveway of the house right there. That goes north/South and hooks up into the graves hill trail ending at Gun Lake Rd. You need a park pass to traverse that section.
    Built not Bought

My wife and I are heading out to two track now...thanks for the info on the trails. We finally got our "little red" back from the mod shop....stop us if you see us on the trails...

thanks again,

tom

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	476.3 KB 
ID:	1190