Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Family from Barry County (Hastings, MI)

Default New Family from Barry County (Hastings, MI)

Hello,

My name is Tom and my wife is Laura..we are just starting to get into the 4x4 world and look forward to meeting others that have the same interest. We have a High Schooler at home, 2 little ones just beginning in school, three English Bulldogs (that all believe they are human too), and one crazy Ragamuffin cat who thinks he's a dog. I'm a "stay-at-home" parent and my wife is a Phyisician that works at our local hospital in Hastings.

Our Jeep is off being worked on by the guys at Unlimiited Offroad and look forward to getting it back so that we can get back out there and enjoy the outdoors with the top down! My wife currently drives a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit and our "Toy" is a 1999 Jeep Wrangler TJ / SE . We bought it locally and it wasn't in too bad of condition for it's age so it's getting cleaned up at the moment and can't wait to get it back.

Before I became a "stay-at-home" parent I worked in the Information Technology industry for a Healthcare I.T. Consulting firm and before that I served our beloved country as a United States Marine. If anyone else lives in our neck of the woods that have ideas of good locations to drive locally please contact me as we would like to get out on the trails. We are not currently a member of any of the affiliated clubs but I did join the GLFWDA this morning.

Sincerely,

Tom

Thanks for joining! You may want to look into www.twotrackers.org - they are a full roster club of GLFWDA located out on the west side. Great group of folks that know the area and will keep you on the trails!

Vertically Challenged 4x4 GLFWDA Member phittie1100's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Association, we look forward to seeing you on the trails
    Paul - 2005 Wrangler Unlimited
    KD8PAV

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member Greenway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome to GLFWDA. I'll second the Two Trackers as a great club to be in. We have events throughout the year. Kids and dogs are encouraged on the runs.

http://www.twotrackers.org/

We have a forum too, but you must be a member to get on there.

Needin' Time to Wheel GLFWDA Member Jarhead's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Semper Fi and Welcome Aboard!
    Jarhead (Bob)
    Past President GLFWDA
    Former Membership Secretary
    Former Landuse Committee Chair

http://www.glfwda.org/join.html

AM/Membership Secretary GLFWDA Member Ms.ZJ's Avatar

Welcome!
    X3 on the Two Trackers. They're a very busy family oriented group.

Thank you for supporting the sport!
    Quite the Conundrum

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member

Welcome!
    KD8THS

I happen to be the membership director of the Two Trackers and while I currently live north of Grand Rapids. I was grew up in Hastings. Still have family there. If you have any interest in finding out more about the Two Trackers shoot me an e-mail at gnjeepn@gmail.com or check out our website. http://twotrackers.org

Bill

../|. ,[______],
    |---L =O|||||||O
    ()_) .()_)--~---)_)

Welcome to the Association!! Hope to see you on the trails.
    GLFWDA Treasurer

Welcome from a fellow barry county resident. I to live in Hastings.....although I tell people I live in Middleville lol. I am actually closer to Middleville then Hastings but have a hastings address.

The two tracks in yankee and barry state game area are good to scratch an occasional itch to get outdoors and ride around with the doors and top off.
    Built not Bought