Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: GLFWDA Appreciation Run July 19

  1. #31
    AM/Membership Secretary GLFWDA Member Ms.ZJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Muskegon, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    439

    Default

    So much FUN!
    When do we start planning and promoting next years appreciation run????

    I saw a lot of new faces and really enjoyed talking with those I did get a chance to talk to.
    Thank you Jim, Sara, TRC, and all involved with making this a great weekend for us.
    Quite the Conundrum

  2. #32
    GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lexington, Michigan
    Posts
    45

    Default

    What a great time! Got to wheel with some old friends and made new ones. If you didn't go you missed a great time! Kelly and I are looking forward to next year. Thank you so much GLFWDA, TRC, Jim, Sarah, and Jeff for your hard work and hospitality!
    KD8THS

  3. #33

    Default

    Didn’t take too many, but here they are.

    This is her favorite rock, so she said. It’s probably still in the back of badazzamc’s jeep.



    Madeleine and Allie admiring the “big wheels”



    Playing in the sand





    She was so nervous about Travis trying to drive on the rocks, it didn’t help that lousypirate kept creeping on her, lol.





    Who’s dirty kid is this? Look at those feet!




    Passed out!



    Breakfast at the Lumberjack



    She was so amazed by the fact there was a chair in the stall by the toilet, she told me to take a picture.



    Out! A a quick overnight camping trip tired her right out; she slept almost the whole way home.


  4. #34
    GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member TWEAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Auburn, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Looks like everyone had fun! Glad to see some use on the rocks.
    Past Land Use Committee Chairman, now serving on the Land Use Committee
    Tri-City Trail Riders President since 2010
    83' CJ-7, I-6 Propane with HEI, SOA, 4.10's and lockers

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TWEAK View Post
    Looks like everyone had fun! Glad to see some use on the rocks.
    I had never seen them without snow. There were a few spot I never even knew had rocks there.

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.ZJ View Post
    So much FUN!
    When do we start planning and promoting next years appreciation run????

    I saw a lot of new faces and really enjoyed talking with those I did get a chance to talk to.
    Thank you Jim, Sara, TRC, and all involved with making this a great weekend for us.
    Anybody know if there will be a run this year?

    My girls have been talking about it since last summer, and I'm trying to plan out my summer schedule.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fsumotorhead View Post
    Anybody know if there will be a run this year?

    My girls have been talking about it since last summer, and I'm trying to plan out my summer schedule.
    I just asked and was told Rocks and Valleys July 11th along with the summer quarterly meeting.
    Imposter!

  8. #38

    Default

    Rocks and Valleys, I like Rocks and Valleys. I'll add this to my calender and keep an eye out for more info.....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
respective-triangle
respective-triangle
respective-triangle
respective-triangle