Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Wheelin' for a Cure, September 14, 2013

Tomorrow's the day. Can't wait. Going to be a perfect day.

../|. ,[______],
    |---L =O|||||||O
    ()_) .()_)--~---)_)

Nice job...a big round of applause for the Two Trackers that worked on this ride. Great weather and a nice route...thanks for the GPS waypoints...good breakfast...wonderful time. I think they said 50 some rigs and 130 people.

Thanks,
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by hemrides View Post
    Nice job...a big round of applause for the Two Trackers that worked on this ride. Great weather and a nice route...thanks for the GPS waypoints...good breakfast...wonderful time. I think they said 50 some rigs and 130 people.

Thanks,
    Dave
    We couldn't have done it with out all the help from our sponsors, volunteers and all the attendees. Don't have a final total yet but the turn out and donations for the cause far exceeded our expectations for our first Wheelin' For a Cure event.

Also a big congratulations to you for being the big winner of the Jeep Jamboree.

../|. ,[______],
    |---L =O|||||||O
    ()_) .()_)--~---)_)

Final totals are 51 rigs 130 people. We have collected so far over $2900 for Special Days Camps before expenses. I say so far because some of the attendees continue to send in additional donations. The event turned out better than we anticipated for our first event. All this because of the great volunteers and attendees. We would like to thank everyone who came out, donated, volunteered or got involved in some way. You are all awesome.

../|. ,[______],
    |---L =O|||||||O
    ()_) .()_)--~---)_)