Thread: 3rd Annual Jeeping 4 A CURE Breast Cancer Event - Registration Info

Default 3rd Annual Jeeping 4 A CURE Breast Cancer Event - Registration Info

3rd Annual Jeeping 4 A CURE Event for Susan G Komen 3-Day for the Cure !!

Team Jeeping For Jugs is having it's third annual Jeeping 4 A CURE fund raiser at Rocks & Valleys Off Road Park in Harrison, MI. Last year we had 98 rigs at the park and raised $4,000, please help us beat those numbers this year.

The date has been set as Saturday May 18th. Similar to last year we will have a raffle, food, trail rides, DJ...and great support from wheelers like you!!

All proceeds will be going to the Susan G Komen 3-Day for the CURE to help put an end to breast cancer.

We have some great raffle prizes from our sponsors, including DTS, Complete Offroad, AEV, BDS, Microsoft and more!

The fees for the event are as follows:
    - Driver (includes shirt, park entry & raffle) $30
    - Passengers, 18+ (includes shirt & raffle) $25
    - Teens, 13-17 (includes raffle) $10
    - Kids, 12 & under FREE

The registration form is attached below. Please print it out, complete it and return to the address on the form with payment. Please e-mail with any questions to Jeep4ACure@comcast.net
    2013 Flyer-Registration.pdf

This year we are asking for pre-payment along with your registration. This will help us streamline the sign-up on the day at Rocks & Valleys.

Please help support this great cause...after all who doesn't like boobies!!!

I don't think I'll be able to make it, but if you had a t-shirt or something, I would buy one in support.

Quote Originally Posted by fsumotorhead View Post
    I don't think I'll be able to make it, but if you had a t-shirt or something, I would buy one in support.
    I will be posting an order form for shirts in a few weeks, closer to/or right after the event...

...thanks for the support

Quote Originally Posted by mzy4v1 View Post
    I will be posting an order form for shirts in a few weeks, closer to/or right after the event...

...thanks for the support
    Here is the Order Form for this year's shirts to support Jeeping 4 A CURE...

T-Shirt Order Form 2013.pdf

Please submit the form back to our e-mail address "Jeep4ACURE@comcast.net" Payment can be sent via PayPal to "Derek.L.Roberts@comcast.net", of checks mailed as noted on the form.

We are looking to get the order completed by 5/31/2013, so please have the form back to us by then at the latest.

Quote Originally Posted by mzy4v1 View Post
    Here is the Order Form for this year's shirts to support Jeeping 4 A CURE...

T-Shirt Order Form 2013.pdf

Please submit the form back to our e-mail address "Jeep4ACURE@comcast.net" Payment can be sent via PayPal to "Derek.L.Roberts@comcast.net", of checks mailed as noted on the form.

We are looking to get the order completed by 5/31/2013, so please have the form back to us by then at the latest.
    Thanks, I'll order one tonight.