Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A few pics from Evart

:Ironman:
    Lifetime member,Past President, Past Memb. Sec.
    Past Corresp. Sec.
    https://www.facebook.com/CreativeFabWorks
    Thank you to our supporters and volunteers!

One of my hubs was froze and didn't want to engage on day 2 of snowblind. We smacked it with a wrench and then took another run at the big drift we were trying to break. Not sure if it was the smacking or full throttle assault, but it locked in and was fine after that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WhiteRhino &#064; Feb 28 2006, 11&#58;04 AM) [snapback]11141[/snapback]</div>
    Not sure why it quit engaging. Took it apart, couldn&#39;t find anything wrong. Put in an old Ford hub. It quit also. Put the Warn back in and it worked fine.
    [/b]
    75 Wagoneer : 01 TJ : 06 Chevy 2500HD 4x4

Long Forgotten GLFWDA Member

My in-laws have a place off of 6 mile, south of 155th. Where was this run at? I&#39;ll be getting a trail rig and would like to know where this was at for the future.

RT

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SoFO Rocky Top &#064; Mar 2 2006, 02&#58;04 AM) [snapback]11284[/snapback]</div>
    My in-laws have a place off of 6 mile, south of 155th. Where was this run at? I&#39;ll be getting a trail rig and would like to know where this was at for the future.

RT
    [/b]
    Just north of the Super 8 hotel in Evart, that&#39;s all I know as I was just following the RPM club from Evart.
    Lifetime member,Past President, Past Memb. Sec.
    Past Corresp. Sec.
    https://www.facebook.com/CreativeFabWorks
    Thank you to our supporters and volunteers!

Long Forgotten GLFWDA Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ironman &#064; Mar 2 2006, 11&#58;27 AM) [snapback]11330[/snapback]</div>
    Just north of the Super 8 hotel in Evart, that&#39;s all I know as I was just following the RPM club from Evart.
    [/b]
    Ok, know right where that is. I&#39;ll check that out next time I&#39;m up there. Thanks a bunch Ironman, appreciate it. Cya soon at the Quarterly and hopefully on some trails.

RT

I wish I had a chance to race with my grandpa Putt too. Its a shame that my aunt and her children just let his mutt rot away, otherwise I would make it run just like he had it. Now that would be the closest I could ever get.