Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A few pics from Evart

Here are some pics from a recent trail ride in Evart, lots of snow and good times for sure!

I just had to throw in the last one, it wouldnt be right to leave out a pic of WhiteRhino wrenching :rolf:
    Lifetime member,Past President, Past Memb. Sec.
    Past Corresp. Sec.
    https://www.facebook.com/CreativeFabWorks
    Thank you to our supporters and volunteers!

looks familiar.... when is it time for a 60 or 609 (then 37's, ditch the flares, shed some pounds and get some tube on it) jim? :rolf:

I just had to throw in the last one, it wouldnt be right to leave out a pic of WhiteRhino wrenching :rolf:

He will be here shortly to defend himself I am sure. I will let him tell you what he was doing!

And the third pic is our new form of trail riding, it is called trail walking. Notice the form of our trail walking leader! I give him a 10! Also note the perfect seperation between the trail walkers, we dont need any rear end colisions!
    Past Corresp. Sec.

Yes, Steve's ballet hands show perfect form! :rolf:

As far as wrenching.... Pat was wondering how the inside of the Warn premium hub looks. As you can see, I was giving him some instruction so he can then fix his own junk.

And I am sure you are talking about yourself or the jeep when you talk about shedding pounds. :Ironman:
    KDSRGON GL#2665 KD8EGK
    Thanks to those that do all the hard work.

who said anything about shedding pounds?

Although the fatter I get the harder it is to climb into the Jeep
    Past Corresp. Sec.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WhiteRhino &#064; Feb 28 2006, 10&#58;19 AM) [snapback]11138[/snapback]</div>

And I am sure you are talking about yourself or the jeep when you talk about shedding pounds.
    [/b]
    the jeep.... heavy rigs are soooo 80&#39;s :wow:

but seriously, how did you break a hub in the snow?

Who said I broke a hub? :Ironman:

Not sure why it quit engaging. Took it apart, couldn&#39;t find anything wrong. Put in an old Ford hub. It quit also. Put the Warn back in and it worked fine.

I think I have too much grease in it and with the cold, it just didn&#39;t slide smoothly.

Gonna start looking for a set of drive flanges for "just in case".
    KDSRGON GL#2665 KD8EGK

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(95geo &#064; Feb 28 2006, 11&#58;38 AM) [snapback]11140[/snapback]</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WhiteRhino &#064; Feb 28 2006, 10&#58;19 AM) [snapback]11138[/snapback]

And I am sure you are talking about yourself or the jeep when you talk about shedding pounds.
    [/b]

but seriously, how did you break a hub in the snow?
    [/b][/quote]

I am stuck in the eighties, I just dont have enough hair for a mullet.
    and I kinda wish I had been able to wheel back when Putt Caverly and Harry Wolf were still on the trail. Thats when I was only old enough to draw Jeeps on paper and wish for one someday.
    Past Corresp. Sec.

Needin' Time to Wheel GLFWDA Member Jarhead's Avatar
    Blog Entries

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(95geo &#064; Feb 28 2006, 10&#58;38 AM) [snapback]11140[/snapback]</div>

[/b]
    The question isn&#39;t, do I want to drive the heaviest thing out there; I just need the seating capacity. I have wheeled alone and have also wheeled with four passengers. But seriously, I remember the 80’s was when all the automobile manufactures down sized every vehicle and we had what is commonly referred to as “cookie cutter styling”. Now if you want to talk HEAVY, aside from the 40’s and 50’s, the automobiles in the early 70’s were big, heavy monsters (74 Cadillac Eldorado, 74 Cadillac Fleetwood, 74 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight) and many of us were running full size, big box Pickup Trucks through the gravel pits and woods. The only reason I bring any of this up is; the whole idea of Pat in a mullet has given me nightmares the last two nights…
    :bigemo_harabe_net-176:
    Jarhead (Bob)
    Past President GLFWDA
    Former Membership Secretary
    Former Landuse Committee Chair

http://www.glfwda.org/join.html

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jarhead &#064; Mar 1 2006, 06&#58;36 AM) [snapback]11171[/snapback]</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(95geo &#064; Feb 28 2006, 10&#58;38 AM) [snapback]11140[/snapback]

[/b]
    The only reason I bring any of this up is; the whole idea of Pat in a mullet has given me nightmares the last two nights…
    :bigemo_harabe_net-176:
    [/b][/quote]

Does he even have to be in a mullet to give you nightmares? :rolf:
    KDSRGON GL#2665 KD8EGK