Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Time to get involved

Default Time to get involved

I would like to say Hello to everyone here as well as say thank you for what you have done to keep the sport alive. I am hoping to be able to continue to enjoy this recreation for many years to come. I got into the four wheel drives because my dad got out of them as my sister and I were growing up. I heard numerous stories of how much fun the trails and people can be. Since he never let me play video games as a child I got into the stories that he told and decided to take up the sport. Well, that is about all for now.

Vertically Challenged 4x4 GLFWDA Member phittie1100's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome to GLFWDA! We hope to be able to enjoy 4x4 recreation for years to come too, otherwise we wouldn't be doing this. Always glad to have more support, whether it is your participation in our clean-up projects, trail rides, trail maintenance, or if it is even just your membership so we can go to Lansing and say we represent you too.

Thanks for checking in!
    Paul - 2005 Wrangler Unlimited
    KD8PAV

Glad to see you here. My recommendation is to attend a couple meetings and see what is going on. Unfortunately, this message board really doesn't get alot of activity as things take waaaaaaaay longer to make happen than most would expect. So, it's hard to keep things up to date, thus why the meetings are important.

Thanks for joining.
    KDSRGON GL#2665 KD8EGK
    Thanks to those that do all the hard work.

Welcome to the site.

I am planning on make it to as many of the events as possible. As for the meetings they might be a little bit of a little bit of a drive but I will see what I can do. I did see some thread about using some thing like go to meeting (go-to-meeting?) and this idea seem to be a viable one for me.

Needin' Time to Wheel GLFWDA Member Jarhead's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Awesome News, Glad to have You aboard!
    Jarhead (Bob)
    Past President GLFWDA
    Former Membership Secretary
    Former Landuse Committee Chair

http://www.glfwda.org/join.html

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote Red View Post
    I am planning on make it to as many of the events as possible. As for the meetings they might be a little bit of a little bit of a drive but I will see what I can do. I did see some thread about using some thing like go to meeting (go-to-meeting?) and this idea seem to be a viable one for me.
    Just so you know, we generally hold our meeting in conjuction with another event that is taking place so generally, you don't need to make the trip for simply the meeting. Our next Quarterly will be held on the weekend of The Two Trackers forest clean-up - an extremely worthwhile event. Many folks stay to wheel at Silver Lake Sand Dunes as well. Makes for a good weekend - Service project, Meeting, and fun all rolled into one!

Thanks for joining!!

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member StingRay66's Avatar

Welcome