Blog Entries

In.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenway View Post
    In.
    x2

Bad To The Bone Business Member
    GLFWDA Member

me toooooo

As a courtesy to our fellow GLFWDA members who have supported our club and DOA event over the years, I thought it would be appropriate to update everyone here on how the DOA 2013 Registration is going.

As of right now we are just over 33% full in first 36 hours of registration being open. The most startling thing about that is that only 3 of them are GLFWDA members! While it is great that we can reach out and have the potential to bring in new folks into GLFWDA, it'll be a bummer if it fills up before GLFWDA membership has a chance to register, especially given the huge Raffle that Unlimited Off-Road has put together for our event.

After we reach our 50 truck limit, the regular tickets will be shut off and waiting list tickets (no charge) will be available so we have Names and Time stamps should anyone cancel.

Hope to see you all there, it's going to be a great event this year, I've even heard rumors or winch give away as well. ;-)

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member Greenway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've never been known as an earlybird before...

I didn't purchase a "ticket" for a passenger, but almost 100% sure i'll end up having one.

What is the last date to secure a ticket for a passenger(s)?

Quote Originally Posted by fsumotorhead View Post
    I didn't purchase a "ticket" for a passenger, but almost 100% sure i'll end up having one.

What is the last date to secure a ticket for a passenger(s)?
    You will be able to add passengers, if the tickets aren't on the site when you need to add them just send me a PM and I'll send a link with a "key" that gets you too the passenger tickets.

I don't want to just leave the passenger tickets up for sale to public after it fills up because there will undoubtedly be someone that thinks that it get's them a spot for the event!

Quote Originally Posted by rtikql8 View Post
    As a courtesy to our fellow GLFWDA members who have supported our club and DOA event over the years, I thought it would be appropriate to update everyone here on how the DOA 2013 Registration is going.

As of right now we are just over 33% full in first 36 hours of registration being open. The most startling thing about that is that only 3 of them are GLFWDA members! While it is great that we can reach out and have the potential to bring in new folks into GLFWDA, it'll be a bummer if it fills up before GLFWDA membership has a chance to register, especially given the huge Raffle that Unlimited Off-Road has put together for our event.

After we reach our 50 truck limit, the regular tickets will be shut off and waiting list tickets (no charge) will be available so we have Names and Time stamps should anyone cancel.

Hope to see you all there, it's going to be a great event this year, I've even heard rumors or winch give away as well. ;-)
    Up to 60% already! A few more GLFWDA members signed up as well!

1 Driver ticket left and DOA 2013 will officially be sold out...

Will it be a fellow GLFWDA member? ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by rtikql8 View Post
    1 Driver ticket left and DOA 2013 will officially be sold out...

Will it be a fellow GLFWDA member? ;-)
    Scratch that... SOLD OUT!!!

Waiting list tickets are available now. If anyone would like one, please go to http://msg4x4club.ticketleap.com/doa2013

DOA 2013 Apparel store will be opening soon, we will post back when it is online!