Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeep Creep 2013

Default Jeep Creep 2013

GOTTA JEEP? LOVE JEEPS?
    DON'T MISS THE JEEP CREEP!
    Join us at Riverwalk Place on Friday, October 25 through Sunday, October 27 for an extravaganza of Jeeps! Check out wheelin' vendors, awesome Jeeps, offroad course, prize giveaways and more! PLUS, don't miss LIVE entertainment sponsored by Graff Motor Sales of Gladwin with Lookin' Back - Detroit's ultimate Bob Seger Tribute Band! Enjoy the Official Beer of the Jeep Creep, Midland Brewing Company Beers, with our awesome deal on Satuday in the Riverwalk Place Lobby! Register your Jeep now for this Jeep only event in Gladwin, Michigan at (989) 246-9140 or visit www.riverwalkplace.net/jeep.html for details!

Date set. Looking forward to it.

They did an awesome job last year. Definitely planning on going back.

We need to work on the trail ride.

It's still disappointing being a jeep only event

Quote Originally Posted by fsumotorhead View Post
    It's still disappointing being a jeep only event
    I agree. Us Ford guys getting overlooked again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcameron13 View Post
    I agree. Us Ford guys getting overlooked again.
    In the most sincere way I can say without sounding like a jerk, start a Ford Creep of your own. It could turn out to be an awesome event with like minded enthusiasts, I am sure the multiple Ford dealerships would love it and help however they could. If I had a Ford I would join you guys and help!
    Lifetime member,Past President, Past Memb. Sec.
    Past Corresp. Sec.
    https://www.facebook.com/CreativeFabWorks
    Thank you to our supporters and volunteers!

Quote Originally Posted by Creative Fab View Post
    In the most sincere way I can say without sounding like a jerk, start a Ford Creep of your own. It could turn out to be an awesome event with like minded enthusiasts, I am sure the multiple Ford dealerships would love it and help however they could. If I had a Ford I would join you guys and help!
    I totally agree with you and understand your point. My statement was completely a joke, so I apologize if it was taken in a different way. I completely understand why this is a jeep only event, and have went in the past and enjoyed the event. Your suggestion about a Ford creep is quite interesting, never even thought about it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Creative Fab View Post
    It's sponsored by a Chevy dealer...

Anyway, I thought we were all like minded enthusiasts at GLFWDA, and am sure glad we have learned to stick together.

To each their own, I'm disappointed, but I'll live.

Quote Originally Posted by fsumotorhead View Post
    It's sponsored by a Chevy dealer...

Anyway, I thought we were all like minded enthusiasts at GLFWDA, and am sure glad we have learned to stick together.

To each their own, I'm disappointed, but I'll live.
    This is not a GLFWDA event, the dealer< Hank Graff also sells Jeeps in Gladwin. This event was started by an employee of Riverwaik Place and has many sponsors that have nothing to do with Jeeps, however they feel it a benefit to participate. Here is a link to the all Ford Car Shows that happen all over the country, add a Ford creep to this list.
    http://holtononline.com/ford.html

Here is a run of all Ford raptors, I am not dissapointed at all it looks like they had a great time. http://www.glfwda.org/showthread.php...oball-500-2013
    Lifetime member,Past President, Past Memb. Sec.
    Past Corresp. Sec.
    https://www.facebook.com/CreativeFabWorks
    Thank you to our supporters and volunteers!