Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Jeep Creep 2013

256 Jeeps are registered for the Jeep Creep! Woooo hooooo!
    SPONSORS: A big THANK YOU goes out today to sponsors Maxwell’s Pumpkin Farm, Warn and Bushwacker! Maxwell’s generously donates the pumpkins that make our Challenge Course one of a kind! Warn and Bushwacker came through with some AMAZING prizes that our registered Jeepers will have the chance to win. Thank you all for your support!

ANIMAL ADOPTION EVENT: Thank you to Claws & Paws Rescue and their many volunteers for helping put together the animal adoption event. We’ve already had one adoption take place! We know it’s a lot to ask to take home a new pet , but we are really hoping to give some local animals forever loving homes during the Jeep Creep. Even if you can’t adopt please bring your phones, share some photos on Facebook and spread the word. Together we can all make a difference!

REMINDER: Jeepers and Vendors – watch your email inboxes for details on trailer unloading, parking, schedule of events and more. PLUS, bring some non-perishable food and pet food donations if you can… food and pet food donations will be collected in the Riverwalk Place Lobby. Thanks!

UPDATES:
    - Don’t forget to decorate your Jeep for Halloween and be ready to ride in down Main Street Friday at 6:30PM.
    - Jeep Creep Awards will be given away on Friday at 8:30PM.
    - Please be patient when you arrive as we will be a very busy crew – thanks in advance! =)
    - GLFWDA Meeting will be held Sunday, October 27 in the River Room at Riverwalk Place. The meeting will start at 8:30am.

Register your Jeep now for this Jeep only event in Gladwin, Michigan at (989) 246-9140 or visit www.riverwalkplace.net/jeep.html for details!

AM/Membership Secretary GLFWDA Member Ms.ZJ's Avatar

This will be the only wheeling trip I've been on this year.
    I'm excited and can barely stand waiting for Sunday to get here.
    Quite the Conundrum

AM/Membership Secretary GLFWDA Member Ms.ZJ's Avatar

We had a blast!
    Thanks Riverwalk place and GLFWDA!
    Quite the Conundrum

357 Jeeps Attended the 2nd Annual Riverwalk Place Jeep Creep! Woooo hooooo!
    A huge thank you to the amazing Jeepers, spectators, volunteers, vendors, sponsors and associates of Riverwalk Place who made this year's Jeep Creep OUTSTANDING! Thanks so much everyone!

Four wonderful animals were adopted into forever homes at the Jeep Creep – that’s awesome!
    Also – four shopping carts of non-perishable food were donated to the Sacred Heart Mission of Gladwin; two shopping carts of pet food and $90 were donated to the Gladwin County Animal Shelter and two more shopping carts of pet food along with $90 were donated to Claws & Paws Rescue. These amazing donations would not exist without the generosity of the Jeep community – I’m so proud to put on this event for all of you.

Looking for awesome photos of your Jeep? After the Jeep Creep (Rob gets photos posted as quickly as he can) VISIT robertisble.zenfolio.com CLICK All My Photos CLICK Jeep Creep 2013 ENTER Password: Jeeps2013 You can order prints or digital downloads of images from the event. Get great shots of your Jeep livin’ it up at the Riverwalk Place Jeep Creep!

LOST & FOUND: I have two items that were turned in at the Registration Table. Please call (989) 246-9140 if you are missing something. Thanks!

T-SHIRTS: I do have t-shirts left that are available for purchase (sizes include Youth, Small, Medium, XXL, XXXL and XXXXL). Shirts are $10 each and I will ship to you. Please call (989) 246-9140 or email info@riverwalkplace.net

Again – thank you all so much for being patient, kind and generous with your donations and candy =) Details on the 2014 Jeep Creep will be coming soon – watch the website for updates www.riverwalkplace.net/jeep.html !

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.ZJ View Post
    We had a blast!
    Thanks Riverwalk place and GLFWDA!
    So glad you enjoyed it! =)

Does anyone have the GPS track information for the runs taken?

Vertically Challenged 4x4 GLFWDA Member phittie1100's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Send me a PM with your e-mail address Dave. I have a PDF of the map for the run.

Sent from my electronic tether
    Paul - 2005 Wrangler Unlimited
    KD8PAV

Vertically Challenged 4x4 GLFWDA Member phittie1100's Avatar
    Blog Entries

We received a nice thank you card from Meghan and the gang at Riverwalk Place for our participation in their 2013 event, along with a 2014 hold-the-date alert
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Paul - 2005 Wrangler Unlimited
    KD8PAV

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member DDS4X4's Avatar

Nice note
    I have put it on my 2014 calendar
    Maybe work will have slowed to a creep by then!
    Doug - KD8EDH
    UFWDA http://www.ufwda.org/
    GLFWDA http://www.glfwda.org/
    IFWDA http://www.ifwda.org/

2000 WJ Grand Laredo V8 QD UC, trail rated & Doug tested
    Kevins Sliders, 265/75R16 Cooper Discoverer STT, Cobra 76XTR,
    ARBw/Warn 9.5XP, EMU lift, JKS Discos, Icom V-8000, Garmin GPS