Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Winter 2013 Quarterly Meeting

Senior Member GLFWDA Member Ms.ZJ's Avatar

This is all sorted out and I have Daystars contact info now.
    Kevin is amazing Very helpful!
    Kevin pushed this boulder down the hill at SEMA and it land landed in Leahs lap at SnoFari.

Excellent team effort.
    Quite the Conundrum

Go team go.
    Oz
    KD8NFX

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member TWEAK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.ZJ View Post
    This is all sorted out and I have Daystars contact info now.
    Kevin is amazing Very helpful!
    Kevin pushed this boulder down the hill at SEMA and it land landed in Leahs lap at SnoFari.

Excellent team effort.
    Is it Official that Daystar is an Associate member (at whatever level)? If so, I think that it would be great if we could show how much the community appreciates their effort. One thought would be for individuals that are willing to send them a letter thanking them for their support. If this does go through then maybe we can start a thread with information from Daystar and contact info for folks that want to send a personalized letter?
    Past Land Use Committee Chairman, now serving on the Land Use Committee
    Tri-City Trail Riders President since 2010
    83' CJ-7, I-6 Propane with HEI, SOA, 4.10's and lockers

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member

Quote Originally Posted by TWEAK View Post
    Is it Official that Daystar is an Associate member (at whatever level)? If so, I think that it would be great if we could show how much the community appreciates their effort. One thought would be for individuals that are willing to send them a letter thanking them for their support. If this does go through then maybe we can start a thread with information from Daystar and contact info for folks that want to send a personalized letter?
    I think that's a fantastic idea! Maybe it could be done as an Associate member thread and have information on all Associate members, sort of a one stop for information on all of them so we could contact them and patronize their businesses as well.
    KD8THS

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member TWEAK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MattS View Post
    I think that's a fantastic idea! Maybe it could be done as an Associate member thread and have information on all Associate members, sort of a one stop for information on all of them so we could contact them and patronize their businesses as well.
    There is a section already on the Home page that gives you a listing of all of our associate members (http://www.glfwda.org/content.php?3-associate-members) and a link to their website.
    Past Land Use Committee Chairman, now serving on the Land Use Committee
    Tri-City Trail Riders President since 2010
    83' CJ-7, I-6 Propane with HEI, SOA, 4.10's and lockers

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member

Oops, I missed that. I checked in the forum but I didn't think to look right under my nose. Thanks.
    KD8THS

Senior Member GLFWDA Member Ms.ZJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TWEAK View Post
    I haven't heard that a check has been received, yet. The same for Warn Industries, Inc., one thing we are doing now is a spotlight article in The Boondocker. These articles will serve as in introduction of the Associate Member to our membership and readers, they will also include some graphics/photos (if provided).

If anyone would like to send any of our AM's a note to tell them how improtant they are to us, PLEASE do.

The Associate Membership info is being updated on the AM page, and Pam is processing recent mailings, I hope those mailings include something from Daystar and Warn.

Here is the official list as of yesterday.
    Level 5:
    Jeeperz Creeperz
    www.jeeperz-creeperz.com
    1627 Eureka Rd
    Wyandotte, MI 48192
    888-281-0681
    sales@jeeperz-creeperz.com

Dam Site Inn
    www.damsiteinn.com
    6705 Woodland Road
    Brutus, MI 49716

Michigan Wheelers