Quote Originally Posted by TWEAK View Post
Is it Official that Daystar is an Associate member (at whatever level)? If so, I think that it would be great if we could show how much the community appreciates their effort. One thought would be for individuals that are willing to send them a letter thanking them for their support. If this does go through then maybe we can start a thread with information from Daystar and contact info for folks that want to send a personalized letter?
I haven't heard that a check has been received, yet. The same for Warn Industries, Inc., one thing we are doing now is a spotlight article in The Boondocker. These articles will serve as in introduction of the Associate Member to our membership and readers, they will also include some graphics/photos (if provided).

If anyone would like to send any of our AM's a note to tell them how improtant they are to us, PLEASE do.

The Associate Membership info is being updated on the AM page, and Pam is processing recent mailings, I hope those mailings include something from Daystar and Warn.

Here is the official list as of yesterday.
Level 5:
Jeeperz Creeperz
www.jeeperz-creeperz.com
1627 Eureka Rd
Wyandotte, MI 48192
888-281-0681
sales@jeeperz-creeperz.com

Dam Site Inn
www.damsiteinn.com
6705 Woodland Road
Brutus, MI 49716

Michigan Wheelers