Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Your rigs name

I name my truck Megan it's a dodge mega cab and for the jeep I call it Winter. Because I use to be big in to snowmobiling and snow skiing and I am no longer able to do the two sports I enjoy the most.

I named mine Trail Twister because of the articulation needed to travel when off-roading.

Overwolf...

Over for Over Lord. The code name for the allied D-day invasion.

Wolf for prowling through the woods like we do in Michigan.

welfare wheeler GLFWDA Member joe_jeep's Avatar

My dad got me hooked on jeeps as a very young boy. He took me to Drummond Island often to hit the trails in the jeep, or on the snowmobiles in the winter. We were both avid hunters and fisherman. We loved the outdoors, and were often outdoors together. We moved the the u.p. together in 1989. My dad and i were very close, he was a great guy! He was a gunsmith by trade, and our last name is Trager. His friends always called him "Trigger". He passed away at deer camp the 3rd day of deer season in 1993. A few hours b4 that i got my first deer. He got to see it though!

My jeeps have always been named "Trigger" in his honor. Its never been a problem, till now. now i got 3 jeeps, thats a problem.

MY 2005 Unlimited Rubicon Sahara is "Trigger"
    My 2003 Grand Cherokee is "Silver"
    My Orange Juggy is "Nuttin Too Extreme" (adapted from the dts print adds it was featured in)

Quote Originally Posted by Alboy79 View Post
    no... naming rigs is dumb

just like i dont name the deer in my back yard. at some point they are gonna be eaten, or scrapped(in the vehicles case). no use getting attached.
    I name the "Dinner"