Passing this PM along from my events sticky over on GL;

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar
Northwestern Michigan College will be having a Car and 4x4 Show at the Automotive Technology Building located at 2510 Aero Park Dr in Traverse City, MI on September 8th. Registration begins at 8am and the show starts at 11am and runs until 4pm. There is a Truck class and trophies will be awarded as voted by the entrants. There are also pre-71, 71-up, and a Specialty class. Fee to enter a car or Truck is $10. You will receive a certificate of participation, and be entered for door prizes. There will be a silent auction, and car auction to raise money for students. Canteen Services will be providing Food, snacks, and drinks. Last year we had a small turn out of 4x4s and this year hope to have ten times as many. Traverse City Fire Department will be attending and will be cutting a car up with Jaws of Life. We hope to garner a greater support from the off-roading community at this event, as many students have a great interest in off-roading, but little or no exposure to it. The school is willing to make an area for off-road vehicles to create a dog pile. Last year the dog pile consisted of two vehicles

Your support would be greatly appreciated. If you belong to a club interested in attending as a group, please message me and I will see about reserving an area for the entire club.
NorthernStar