Thread: Danimal Daze Dune Run July 21-28

Lower 41.5 GLFWDA Member Renegade II's Avatar

Default Danimal Daze Dune Run July 21-28

19th Annual Danimal Daze Dune Run.

Where: Silver Lake Sand Dunes
    When: July 21st-28th, 2012
    Cost: Free !!!!!!!!

For many years now there has been a pilgrimage of the Danimalites to Silver Lake Sand Dunes for an annual beating of the Jeeps and buggies. This is the second year we are able celebrate Danimal finally having a real Jeep to beat on.

This is a family oriented run (actually a yearly reunion for the Danimalite kin folk & friends) and kids are definitely taken into consideration.(we have a large pit with a heavy cover........just kidding) We'll be spread out over several campgrounds, so we meet on the dunes and play on and off all week. If you are new to 4x4's or the dunes, mid week is a great time to learn & pick up pointers from us long time dune rats.

Hope to see you there

whew..... we luck out again. We'll be there the following weekend.
    KDSRGON GL#2665 KD8EGK
    Thanks to those that do all the hard work.

Yup we heard from Dale when you guys were headed up, so we're going a week early. We don't want to have to spend the whole week (again) towing you back to camp

Have Fun I've got a kid due in 28 days, so i'm grounded to say the least!

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade II View Post
    Yup we heard from Dale when you guys were headed up, so we're going a week early. We don't want to have to spend the whole week (again) towing you back to camp
    I can honestly say you have never towed me back to camp, nor have I even allowed you to find out where camp is at. Now, did I allow you to join in doing some trouble shooting with a bad fuel pump one time? Yes, but that was because you begged and pleaded to hang out with us.
    KDSRGON GL#2665 KD8EGK

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRhino View Post
    I can honestly say you have never towed me back to camp, nor have I even allowed you to find out where camp is at. Now, did I allow you to join in doing some trouble shooting with a bad fuel pump one time? Yes, but that was because you begged and pleaded to hang out with us.
    You're right I never towed you back to camp, just back to the parking lot. It's just as well, I hear they don't let those of us without an AARP card into your RV park anyway

Have a fun / safe trip

U 2
    KDSRGON GL#2665 KD8EGK