Hey has anyone ever been to the Trout Festavale in kalkaska? Well have a parade, kids fishing contest and all kinds of fun stuff. Anyway last year the AMA did a pine tree plant ant one of out atv trail heads we planted 1500 pines in a few hours all volinteers. i was thinking it would be something we all could get involved in. here's a link to get more info www.kalkaskami.com [/size] Its all about the out doors theres always something for everyone, With the pirade maybe we could get some of the vehicles from the association in it to promote us all, there are plenty of people up here that wheel and lots of trail for vehicles, atv's and bike(still trying to learn them all). It's a out doorsmens paradise. i moved up here for work and the great wheeling. There are several trails over in the Grayling area about 25 miles away. michigan jeepers does several trail runs there. Check it out and let me know what you all think. Being that I live here I can stop into the Chamber of Comerse and see how we can help out and get involved. lets see wht we can do............. :thumb-up:
[/b][/quote]