Thread: More volunteer opportunites

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Vertically Challenged 4x4 GLFWDA Member phittie1100's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade II View Post
    Is it just Gladwin or is there anything bleeding over into the Arenac area? Arenac had some nice trails leading back to and around a crystal clear lake. Back in the day we'd water ski behind the trucks pulling us around the lake from shore.
    Nothing in Arenac County that I am aware of...got a map? We could certainly take a look
    Paul - 2005 Wrangler Unlimited
    KD8PAV

Lower 41.5 GLFWDA Member Renegade II's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phittie1100 View Post
    Nothing in Arenac County that I am aware of...got a map? We could certainly take a look
    Everything in the area that I know of is north of M61 off of Lame Duck, Mosquito Alley and the pipeline. The lake is just West of I-75. Odds are none of it is mapped, at least not any maps made since 92'. There use to be more area East of I75 that went around a retention basin too. That was a wild trail the last time I took it.....just 20 years ago.

Vertically Challenged 4x4 GLFWDA Member phittie1100's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade II View Post
    Everything in the area that I know of is north of M61 off of Lame Duck, Mosquito Alley and the pipeline. The lake is just West of I-75. Odds are none of it is mapped, at least not any maps made since 92'. There use to be more area East of I75 that went around a retention basin too. That was a wild trail the last time I took it.....just 20 years ago.
    Maybe Jeramey has something in his records he could share with us. I'll contact him.
    Paul - 2005 Wrangler Unlimited
    KD8PAV