Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Time to get involved

Quote Originally Posted by lpm606 View Post
    Just so you know, we generally hold our meeting in conjuction with another event that is taking place so generally, you don't need to make the trip for simply the meeting. Our next Quarterly will be held on the weekend of The Two Trackers forest clean-up - an extremely worthwhile event. Many folks stay to wheel at Silver Lake Sand Dunes as well. Makes for a good weekend - Service project, Meeting, and fun all rolled into one!
    Well then this might just make attending into a reality for me. Also thanks for the greetings from everyone so far.

The more time I spend on GL4X4 the more tired I grow of the continuous e-penis competitions. Things like that that are what can and will drive people away from responsible wheeling. Thanks for keeping GLFWDA responsible and not a bar room brawl. I hope to slowly step up my involvement.

Excellent!

Now with that, this site tends to become boring to many. Hopefully we can start to get more useful open dialog going soon.
    KDSRGON GL#2665 KD8EGK
    Thanks to those that do all the hard work.

It does move slow. It seems that since the latest drama thread started I have seen guys move over to here. I want to see land stay open because it is ours to use and was designated to use and preserve. Parks are nice and I like the challenges they offer but they are a business and are around to be profitable. Once profit ends the parks end. This land is something that should never be taken away from anyone. A little better management of the land usage would be nice.

I just realized that I never mentioned my full name or what I wheel. Name is Cody Robbins and hometown is Chelsea. About half way between Jackson and Ann Arbor along I-94. Currently I am sitting with a warmed over inline six F-150. I plan to double the t-case, three link front and four link the rear, lock it, plate it, and drag it as far as I can make it.
    Last edited by Coyote Red; July 10th, 2012 at 10:07 AM.

Thank you for joining. and to everybody else. Thank you.

Needin' Time to Wheel GLFWDA Member Jarhead's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cody we are darn glad to have you. My high school wheeling was in a Ford 150...those were the days!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

So I am not the only one that wheels the fullsize!!!

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member Trail_Fanatic's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome!
    Pat Brower

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

free market capitalist timbercruiser's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote Red View Post
    So I am not the only one that wheels the fullsize!!!
    I've got an 80 series Land Cruiser, it's a fullsize. And thanks for joining.
    93 FZJ 80 Locked!!

Chainsaws don't kill trees, I DO!!

Just renewed my membership. This time I clicked the reoccurring option. Thought I did that last year
    Last edited by Coyote Red; February 4th, 2013 at 11:57 AM.