Thread: Winter 2012 Quarterly Membership meeting - West Branch, MI January 27, 2012

Vertically Challenged 4x4 GLFWDA Member phittie1100's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Winter 2012 Quarterly Membership meeting - West Branch, MI January 27, 2012

You may have seen the date for the fall quarterly mentioned in the SnoFari thread, but since we are changing things around a bit, we probably need a separate thread here.

GLFWDA Winter Quarterly Meeting
    Friday, January 27 2012 at 6pm

Quality Inn, West Branch MI
    2980 Cook Rd.
    West Branch, MI, US, 48661

If you are not already planning to attend SnoFari but would like overnight accomodations, you can call the hoyel at 989-345-3503 and see if you can still book a discounted room under the SnoFari group number 3749. Alternately, there is a Super 8 at the back half of the same property that you can contact at 989-345-8488

If you would like to come to the meeting bt can't figure out how to fit an afternoon run, dinner, GLFWDA meeting and night run into your schedule, please feel free to grab a sandwich from Subway or one of the other nearby restaurants and bring it along to the meeting. Moving the meeting to Friday should make it easier for everyone to get packed up and headed for home at a reasonable hour on Sunday.
    Paul - 2005 Wrangler Unlimited
    KD8PAV

Looks like I'll be there. Of course, I said that about the summer meeting too during DOA, but my burger at the burger joint had to be shipped in from another state so we didn't make it back in time. This time, no burgers before the meeting.
    Oz
    KD8NFX

Was planning on attending, but now on a Friday night?? That sure throws a wrench into things! I probably won't be there because of work on Friday.
    Maria: Can we ride in your Jeep again? Please!?
    Lily: My tooth feels loose, can you use your tools to pull it out again?
    Juliet: Can you carry me upside down to bed?!
    Violet: Cookie?

My pics

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member DDS4X4's Avatar

Thanks for the reminder Paul, now I have a room booked.
    Doug - KD8EDH
    UFWDA http://www.ufwda.org/
    GLFWDA http://www.glfwda.org/
    IFWDA http://www.ifwda.org/

2000 WJ Grand Laredo V8 QD UC, trail rated & Doug tested
    Kevins Sliders, 265/75R16 Cooper Discoverer STT, Cobra 76XTR,
    ARBw/Warn 9.5XP, EMU lift, JKS Discos, Icom V-8000, Garmin GPS

I'll be there
    CheapThrills Offroad Club

I will be there for the meeting Friday Night, Missed out on the SnoFari Registration though...

Needin' Time to Wheel GLFWDA Member Jarhead's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by phittie1100 View Post
    You may have seen the date for the fall quarterly mentioned in the SnoFari thread, but since we are changing things around a bit, we probably need a separate thread here.

GLFWDA Winter Quarterly Meeting
    Friday, January 27 2012 at 6pm

Quality Inn, West Branch MI
    2980 Cook Rd.
    West Branch, MI, US, 48661

If you are not already planning to attend SnoFari but would like overnight accomodations, you can call the hoyel at 989-345-3503 and see if you can still book a discounted room under the SnoFari group number 3749. Alternately, there is a Super 8 at the back half of the same property that you can contact at 989-345-8488

If you would like to come to the meeting bt can't figure out how to fit an afternoon run, dinner, GLFWDA meeting and night run into your schedule, please feel free to grab a sandwich from Subway or one of the other nearby restaurants and bring it along to the meeting. Moving the meeting to Friday should make it easier for everyone to get packed up and headed for home at a reasonable hour on Sunday.
    In coordinating our meeting time so as not to interfere with Sno-Fari, they have asked us to start our
    Quarterly Membership Meeting at 5 PM EST
    Jarhead (Bob)
    Past President GLFWDA
    Former Membership Secretary
    Former Landuse Committee Chair

http://www.glfwda.org/join.html