Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SnoFari 2012- The SoFicial thread2***

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member Kixx007's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDS4X4 View Post
    SoFO, make a note for 2013, whoever drafted the registration form, the first page says Sixth Annual but the registration form says Fifth Annual. I just counted my stickers, it will be the SEVENTH Annual in 2013!
    Yeah, someone else pointed that out to me today. I fired my proof reader. It will be fixed tomorrow, if you want to print one that says Sixth.

Didn't Doug just say it should be the 7th?
    KDSRGON GL#2665 KD8EGK
    Thanks to those that do all the hard work.

In 2013...
    CheapThrills Offroad Club

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRhino View Post
    Didn't Doug just say it should be the 7th?
    2007=1
    2008=2
    2009=3
    2010=4
    2011=5
    2012=6

Doug did say it was the seventh. But I say it's the sixth!

GLFWDA Member GLFWDA Member DDS4X4's Avatar

READ the SEVENTH will be in 2013 ... I like to plan ahead!
    And I don't want SoFO to even consider not to do it again.
    Doug - KD8EDH
    UFWDA http://www.ufwda.org/
    GLFWDA http://www.glfwda.org/
    IFWDA http://www.ifwda.org/

2000 WJ Grand Laredo V8 QD UC, trail rated & Doug tested
    Kevins Sliders, 265/75R16 Cooper Discoverer STT, Cobra 76XTR,
    ARBw/Warn 9.5XP, EMU lift, JKS Discos, Icom V-8000, Garmin GPS

Lower 41.5 GLFWDA Member Renegade II's Avatar

Thanks to the guys at Sheffield Auto Value. Not only as sponsors to the rocks, but they hooked me up with enough parts to limp home from St Helen yesterday

Went up for a pre run of our SnoFari route yesterday with Danimal and made it about 150' into the trails before finding that Al Serra didn't put my heat shield back on the H1 the right way when they warrantied my starter. On the first hill it cut one rear brake line and almost went through the other

The good part is I noticed when fixing it that they also put all of my under carriage protcection bolts in backwards, with the stud part of the bolt down. Glad to notice that before bending them all over on rocks

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade II View Post
    Thanks to the guys at Sheffield Auto Value. Not only as sponsors to the rocks, but they hooked me up with enough parts to limp home from St Helen yesterday

Went up for a pre run of our SnoFari route yesterday with Danimal and made it about 150' into the trails before finding that Al Serra didn't put my heat shield back on the H1 the right way when they warrantied my starter. On the first hill it cut one rear brake line and almost went through the other

The good part is I noticed when fixing it that they also put all of my under carriage protcection bolts in backwards, with the stud part of the bolt down. Glad to notice that before bending them all over on rocks
    Well that's a bummer. We tried to get a hold of you out there with no luck. Rob said he passed you in town (Red 4 door rubicon). The SoFficial shop is within walking distance to Sheffield's. Glad you got it all taken care of. We made a quick trip out of it and did some marathon pre running.

As of tonight, only 17 spots remain for SnoFari.

Is there a possibility of getting confirmation of registrations received? I only ask because it would suck if somebody sent registration in on the 1st, only to have the USPS lose the envelope (seems to happen quite a bit). And for the sender to assume it was received. While there are still spots left then they could resubmit registration. I'm tired and haven't finished a cup of coffee yet, does that make any sense?
    Built not Bought

Hey, the Post Office (me) doesn't do that!!! Well, sometimes that happens when you're sorting letters on a machine that runs 40,000 letters an hour. It'll be worse when they shut down the processing plant in Lansing and move it all to Grand Rapids.

*sorry, just my rant since I might have my job moved to GR and it makes no sense to move mail processing away from the center of the state (as far as transportation ) and away from the Capitol.
    Last edited by NightKrawler; November 9th, 2011 at 09:29 AM.